Looking for a Fab shop to bend me a stinger/bumper around Atlanta - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Looking for a Fab shop to bend me a stinger/bumper around Atlanta

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 02-26-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
pmarascal
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for a Fab shop to bend me a stinger/bumper around Atlanta

I've done a lot to my jeep over the last year. Too much maintenance / correction work on the PO's lift and not enough fun stuff. THe only thing I've truely ever wanted to put on this jeep is some sort of nice stinger or brush guard to really beef the look up. I've got a winch and a nice solid bumper on the front already. So looking for something I can weld on.

Haven't been too much into projects the past few months, I remember last year I tried finding a place that could make me up something but had no luck around the Atlanta area. I go to college here and don't know the local stuff as well though. Because of my d-rings I need a stinger with a different width than the weld on I saw at A-toZ Fab.com

ANybody know a good place around Atlanta that can make me up a nice Stinger that I can weld on (or they could I suppose.) Don't have the biggest budget but I figure under 100 bucks is plenty for me to weld-on myself. Any ideas before I go ordering some custom thing from a website that will take a month to get here?

pmarascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #2
nniemczyk
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Sixditch has always done me right. Its a smaller shop in lilbure(spelling?). The owners name is keven here the shops number 6783806767.

Edit: The word censored is a synonym for a cat.
nniemczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #3
CCOR
Vendor
1979 CJ5 

You can always stop by the shop (CCOR) for your fab needs! (You have probably already gotten to this project!)

We are about 45min -1hr from Atlanta. We are a straight shot down I-85 and about 15min off of the Commerce exit on HWY 441.

If you need a reference for our fab work, our buggy was in CRAWL this month!

www.classiccityoffroad.com
To order call 855-572-GEAR or 706-207-4140
Randy's Gear Supply
CCOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
OnAll4sZJ
1997 ZJ 

Yea sixditch in Lilburn is good.
OnAll4sZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.