Looking to blow some tax/bonus monies. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Looking to blow some tax/bonus monies.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 02-17-2014, 12:34 PM   #1
winmutt

Looking to blow some tax/bonus monies.

I'm a mercedes turbo diesel nut looking for an affordable 4x4 for the zombie apocalypse (15K on a Gwagen is a bit out of budget). I think the XJ is best suited for the task. Focused on getting a 90-94 and dropping a 4bt in after the 25 year mark is up. Other than craigslist can anyone recommend a good place to look in Atlanta? Looking for something with good body and interior. The rest I could care less about.

Thanks!

winmutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 12:52 PM   #2
Texsun
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmutt View Post
I'm a mercedes turbo diesel nut looking for an affordable 4x4 for the zombie apocalypse (15K on a Gwagen is a bit out of budget). I think the XJ is best suited for the task. Focused on getting a 90-94 and dropping a 4bt in after the 25 year mark is up. Other than craigslist can anyone recommend a good place to look in Atlanta? Looking for something with good body and interior. The rest I could care less about.

Thanks!
Check out the local clubs, GA trail riders, NG Jeepers, etc.
Texsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 02:29 PM   #3
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

I'm thinking Texsun was hanging out in Georgia for a few years recently.

I moved this thread to the Georgia-specific forum subsection where there's a whole lot more people with local market area knowledge.
Good luck in the quest and come on back to the XJ section when you find the one to bring home with you.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser54 View Post
Better to hoard Jeep technical info than old newspapers and the neighbor's mail, I guess.......
ENTER your jeep in the September Cherokee Of The Month contest here!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014, 03:56 PM   #4
winmutt

Thanks!
winmutt is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.