Just moved to Pooler, georgia and looking for trails! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Just moved to Pooler, georgia and looking for trails!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 10-27-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
Ashley0830
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Just moved to Pooler, georgia and looking for trails!

I just moved from Massachusetts to Pooler, Georgia and I'm looking for some trails! My jeep has never been this clean before and I hate it. Not really looking for anything too crazy but I need something. If anyone knows of any places near Pooler and would like to tell/show me, that would be awesome!

Ashley0830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
bubbadiesel250
2006 TJ Wrangler 

The only place I know of is big nastys. Its like 1100 acres and tons of trails. Its mostly mud tho.
bubbadiesel250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
Phil_Dunphy

I live in Pooler, there is some kind of a trail I see people on all the time right off of the parkway, not too far from Jalapenos, know what I mean? Probably not supposed to be down there though lol

Nate
Phil_Dunphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #4
hewesyourdaddy
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Dunphy View Post
I live in Pooler, there is some kind of a trail I see people on all the time right off of the parkway, not too far from Jalapenos, know what I mean? Probably not supposed to be down there though lol

Nate
Probably not, but I've been looking at a few places up and down the parkway myself.
hewesyourdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #5
Phil_Dunphy

It's directly across the road from the large Matson warehouse you pass by. There is an opening in the guard rail for access. I think it's meant to be for utility workers though haha

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.