JeepFest 2014 is almost here - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 24 Old 09-07-2014, 06:33 AM
HappyTrails
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Yeah, Friday night started off with a bang....of thunder and then lotsssss of rain.

I barely got the top up in time, but no windows or doors. The wife sat in the passenger seat holding an umbrella in the door. First time I've had to open the drain plugs...thank you Jeep engineers for thinking of those!!

The obstacle course was a complete mess Saturday morning. T.G. I put the windows and doors back on early Saturday. I got to do some mudding...in air conditioned comfort. LOL!

Next year I'm going to get here on Thursday evening. We've had a blast! Got to see some awesome Jeeps!!!

2008 2-dr Rubicon, auto,
RK 2.5" Max Travel, Rancho 9000XL shocks, 37" Nittos, 5.38's, RR skids, Warn VR8000-S.
RIPP Gen 2 Stg 2 Supercharger.
Political Correctness offends me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 Old 09-07-2014, 06:59 PM
jeepfactor
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Oh yeh man it sure was a good time I will be back next year for sure. We got caught in the rain on our way home today lol no windows also lol

Wave back you moron it's all about the wave
post #18 of 24 Old 09-07-2014, 09:11 PM
HappyTrails
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepfactor View Post
Oh yeh man it sure was a good time I will be back next year for sure. We got caught in the rain on our way home today lol no windows also lol
You weren't the only one. LOL! I saw a Black TJ going down 575 pull in between the highway and the turn-off lane to install windows today.

Man, everytime I go to something like this, Go Topless, Jeep Beach, JeepFest....I come away with sooooo many bad ideas for the bank account. Wish I were a vendor so I could afford some of those super rigs I saw!

BTW, the "bunny hop" course (lane 1) of the obstacle course....what a mud pit today! Saw so many people try to get through that with street tires. LOL! I watched and realized that I needed to floor it and not lose momentum to get through that part.

EDIT: While rinsing the Jeep of all the mud today, I noticed I put a major dent in the stock POS muffler. Looks like it's time for a muffler UPGRADE. LOL!

BTW, JeepHut / Pickens County Sheriff Dept...any chance y'all can move the 2015 date back to October or early November? It was too damn HOT!!!

2008 2-dr Rubicon, auto,
RK 2.5" Max Travel, Rancho 9000XL shocks, 37" Nittos, 5.38's, RR skids, Warn VR8000-S.

post #19 of 24 Old 09-26-2014, 04:24 AM
HappyTrails
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Where can we find pics of JeepFest? I noticed there were photographers out on the obstacle course.

AND, how much money was raised for charity this year?! Such an awesome event, can't wait for next year!!!

2008 2-dr Rubicon, auto,
post #20 of 24 Old 09-26-2014, 04:48 PM
jeepfactor
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Happy trails I saw some on Facebook posted by the Sherriff and by jeep hut as well

post #21 of 24 Old 09-26-2014, 06:23 PM
HappyTrails
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Happy trails I saw some on Facebook posted by the Sherriff and by jeep hut as well
Damn, I'm not on Facebook. Guess I'll have to ask a friend to log on and let me see the photos. Thx!

2008 2-dr Rubicon, auto,
post #22 of 24 Old 09-27-2014, 09:38 PM
jeepfactor
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTrails View Post

Damn, I'm not on Facebook. Guess I'll have to ask a friend to log on and let me see the photos. Thx!
Speaking of facebook just saw a place in Cobb county called Highland Park is opening to Jeeps for the first time.They have camping and a band it's a two day event just figured I'd let ya know.

post #23 of 24 Old 09-28-2014, 07:03 AM
HappyTrails
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Speaking of facebook just saw a place in Cobb county called Highland Park is opening to Jeeps for the first time.They have camping and a band it's a two day event just figured I'd let ya know.
Cool! I will look into that. Cobb County is only an hour away (that's relatively close).

2008 2-dr Rubicon, auto,
post #24 of 24 Old 10-19-2014, 08:56 AM
jeepfactor
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Lj

Ill be there should be fun

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.