Jeepers in Cherokee Co? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Jeepers in Cherokee Co?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-17-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
10jkMOUNTAIN
2010 JK Wrangler 

Jeepers in Cherokee Co?

hey guys, names robert. new to JF and relativity new to the area(~1yr). just wondering if theres any groups or clubs round woodstock/roswell/alpharetta area? Thanx

10jkMOUNTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
Auburnfan
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Robert, and welcome to the area. I am actually in Paulding County and make several trips to the in-laws who live in Canton.
If you look at the headers at the top, you can look under the Clubs and groups to find something close to you.
[B][I][COLOR="Navy"]A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up to and including my life."[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]In the 80's we had Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope , and Johnny Cash.
Now we have Obama, No Hope and No Cash [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Auburnfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 09:21 PM   #3
10jkMOUNTAIN
2010 JK Wrangler 

thanks for the heads up. my work carries my all over north ga -from atl to rome to blue ridge to buford and everywhere in between- so i kno the area just dont kno of any trails other than the big names up north but bout half have been close, would you happen to kno any place round near us to go?
Unread 10-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #4
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

i know some places in alpharetta (where i live) my gf used to go to ksu i know a trail up by lake allatoona also

ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
Erbo1Kanerbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
10jkMOUNTAIN
2010 JK Wrangler 

Well if you ever make a run and wouldnt mind an extra set of wheels taggin along let me kno
Unread 10-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #6
Auburnfan
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erbo1Kanerbo View Post
i know some places in alpharetta (where i live) my gf used to go to ksu i know a trail up by lake allatoona also
I agree, I would like to know where those trails are. There was a great mud place near Red Top Mountain, but of course, it has been closed down, graded and a failed subdivision in it's place.
Not sure if you like crawling or mudding, but check out the following site -
www.gamudbogging.com - It is in Dallas, closer to Cartersville, but they have a schedule of events coming up and it is a BLAST!!
[B][I][COLOR="Navy"]A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up to and including my life."[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]In the 80's we had Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope , and Johnny Cash.
Now we have Obama, No Hope and No Cash [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Auburnfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #7
10jkMOUNTAIN
2010 JK Wrangler 

i knew of a couple trails up in jasper and talking rock (bout 30min north of canton) but theyve either been closed off or cleared out due to logging
Unread 10-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #8
HARLEYX2
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I know a few trails around canton if you dont mind mud and a few possible scratches.
HARLEYX2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.