Jeeper in Valdosta Ga - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Jeeper in Valdosta Ga

JKS Products @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops and

Unread 11-18-2010, 02:43 AM   #1
Tmoore03
2011 JK Wrangler 

Jeeper in Valdosta Ga

Hello everyone, I had signed up to this site a while back but just never get on here. So I figured I would re-introduce myself. My name is Tanja. I am in the AF stationed down at Moody AFB Ga (Valdosta). I have a 2006 Jeep Wrangler, it has a 6in Rough Country lift, 35" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ. Nothing special...still got lots of stuff on my wish list. I am still semi new to the Jeep world. I am learning very quickley though. Well if anyone is down south lets go wheeling!!!!

Tanja

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]
[/LEFT][URL="www.militaryjeepers.com"]www.militaryjeepers.com[/URL][/LEFT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Tmoore03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2010, 06:05 AM   #2
jawalterusmc
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Most of the ORV parks I am aware of are way north of you. The closest one to you is probably River Rock in Milledgeville. Several of the Florida Clubs like Matanza's come up from Florida to go there. They might be able to let you know where they go in lower Ga or Fla. Our group is out of Atlanta, and there are several in and around Atlanta, and we visit Ala and Tenn ORV parks as well. I am also a member of Military Jeepers.
Unread 11-18-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
Sweetleader
2009 JK Wrangler 

Hey Tanja! Cool to see you on this forum.
We met in the gym one day. I drive the White 09 Unlimited Rubicon.

I'm down to go wheelin basicaly any Friday or Saturday as those are my days off. Just hit me up with a message on MJ or on here. I'm probably gonna go exploring this weekend. I heard some trails opened up behind GrandBay. There nothing difficult but It'll give me something to explore.
Sweetleader is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #4
jksmith93
2012 JK Wrangler 

I'm about 45 minutes from Valdosta but I'd be game to ride any trail on weekends. There not much ORV park wise around me at all.
jksmith93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
AlbinoRhino92

I'm in moultrie 30 mins away from Valdosta.
I usually ride wood trails.
AlbinoRhino92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.