Jeep dealership recommendations - North of Atlanta - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Jeep dealership recommendations - North of Atlanta

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 07-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
JeepMattGA
2014 WK 

Jeep dealership recommendations - North of Atlanta

Greetings! Just bought a new 2013 Jeep GC Laredo 4x4 back in May, and need to find a dealership to use for getting it serviced; routine stuff mainly, but also need to get a few things looked at. I live up in Cumming, but don't mind driving a few miles. The maintenance is free if I get it serviced at a CJD dealership, otherwise I'd do it myself. My first visit to the dealership I bought the Jeep at to check out the service department didn't exactly instill a level of confidence I'd like to see, so I'm hoping to get some RECOMMENDATIONS. I've looked on Yelp, Angie's List, and a few other sites, and so far I haven't seen anything positive said about any of them. Inbox any recommendations. I've searched the threads all over, but haven't found anything. Thanks!

JeepMattGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 07:38 PM   #2
darkhelmet
1998 ZJ 

I believe Palmer DCJ is a 5 star dealership... they seem to stay very busy(IMO that is a good sign if a shop is busy it means they may be doing something right plus its not easy to get or keep 5 star) and Troncolli is not to far from you...
darkhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
riddoch
2013 JK Wrangler 

I agree, Palmer dodge in Roswell is a safe bet for you in Cumming. I had my WJ serviced there for years while I worked in Alpharetta. I have no complaints in regard to the services, and that says a lot considering my typically opinion on auto mechanics and dealerships.
riddoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 07:00 AM   #4
dahlonegawj
2002 WJ 

Dr Grand had an awful warranty experience at Troncalli. Went to Palmer and they fixed it right.
dahlonegawj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #5
JeepMattGA
2014 WK 

Thanks everyone. I'll make an appt with Palmer here in the next few days to get the maintenance & rear shocks replaced (TSB for '13 w/ towing & self leveling suspension - shocks are broken). Really appreciate the feedback!
JeepMattGA is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.