Jan 27, Trey Mtn Ride - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Jan 27, Trey Mtn Ride

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
kappaknight
2013 JK Wrangler 

Jan 27, Trey Mtn Ride

Sorry for the late notice, but if you're interested, a few of us are going to check out Trey Mtn. on Sunday.

We are meeting at 10am in Helen, GA at the Visitor's Center (Brucken Strasse & Edelweiss Strasse)

Please feel free to join. There are currently 4 or 5 Jeeps going. TJ's and JK's.

()_)()_)=°°=)_)
kappaknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013, 01:41 AM   #2
kappaknight
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wncYJ
I may meet yall on the mountain, Helen is out of my way. Would this be OK? Are you going somewhere after Trey?
The more the merrier! We're not an official club or anything, just a bunch of people trying to find cool trails to ride. No official path has been planned so we're just going where the trail takes us.
()_)()_)=°°=)_)
Unread 01-26-2013, 07:52 AM   #3
kappaknight
2013 JK Wrangler 

I see that I didn't exactly answer your question - this is my first time going up there so I'm not sure what the lead will be doing. I'm also not sure how far apart the two are.
()_)()_)=°°=)_)
Unread 01-26-2013, 09:03 AM   #4
kappaknight
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wncYJ
Thanks for the reply, it's all good, I will try to be on the Helen side of the trail when yall get there, If we meet, good if not, I still love to ride and by my self has been the norm.
Cool.

What color is your Jeep? Our little convoy will have two Commando Green Jeeps in it.
()_)()_)=°°=)_)
Unread 01-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
kappaknight
2013 JK Wrangler 

Great meeting you today.

()_)()_)=°°=)_)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.