Honeymoon Help from Savannah Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Honeymoon Help from Savannah Jeepers

August special - FREE XJ Unibody stiffeners when you buy a~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!

Unread 09-13-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
xzalt
1982 CJ7 

Honeymoon Help from Savannah Jeepers

Hey! I'm down in Savannah for my honeymoon and when we drove out to Tybee earlier this week my wife remarked that it would be fun to have our Jeep. I've got an 82 CJ 7 in the garage in Knoxville, TN.

I've got the odd request to see if I can find a CJ, YJ or TJ (or newer) to drive back out to Tybee this Saturday as a surprise.

Anyone interested in renting their Jeep for the day? I'm not planning on getting crazy, just driving out to Tybee and back with the top down and doors off.

You can use my Saab 9-3 if needed.

Or if you have any other ideas on how to get one for the day I'd appreciate those too!

You can PM me or text me, 513-633-0573.

Thanks.

Gavin

xzalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Wish I seen this before, Well my TJ is down but I could have helped a fellow Cincy Jeeper

Looking to swap my 4" springs for your 2-3" springs. PM for details.
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.