Good Alignment Shop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Good Alignment Shop

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-29-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
bubbadiesel250
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Good Alignment Shop

hey im looking for a good alignment shop in the savannah area. Someone who knows what their doing. Ever since i had my wreak back in feb its be everything but right. it went to 4 alignment shops before a chevy dealer of all people found out that the frame was slightly bent. it was pulled straight and they also installed a caster kit for some reason that i dont know*a body shop was sending it everywhere because they couldnt fix it* well know it seems right but has a death wobble, checked it all over myself and the pass side lower control arm bushing on the axle is bad. I got a hold of my insurance guy again and i think hes just about had it with me as it is, but he said that they will pay for me to find another shop to have it looked over for as to why this one bushing is bad and to see if it was really fix to begin with.

as to where its been, when it was first sent off it went to rutland tire in rincon and they said it was fine. but it pulled to the left, so they sent it back and it still showed fine. so it went to savannah tire in garden city and they said it was the rear axle that was bent. the body shop checked all axles and said they were fine. so it then went to fuller chevy and thats where they found the frame bent, so the body shop pulled the frame and it went back to fuller for the alignment. well i found out that they had issues aligning it so it got the caster kit and that fixed the pull and all.

Honestly im almost at the point of just ditching the jeep but im trying to stay calm about it all. but if i have to hear the "how do we know it wasnt like this before the wreak" im gonna hit someone. its only got 59000 miles on it, all street miles at that.

well anyways any help is greatly appreciated. thanks for reading my post/rant haha.

bubbadiesel250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.