GO TOPLESS EVENT May 18, 2013 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > GO TOPLESS EVENT May 18, 2013

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #31
DrGrand
2003 WJ 

Awesome! I wanna flex the Grand out!

Unread 05-13-2013, 07:30 AM   #32
GeorgiaCrawlers
2004 TJ Wrangler 

We have a FaceBook group as well.. Look for us. Mike aka Jumpmaster is doing a grand job at organizing it, we have tons of give aways and raffles.
Doesnt matter if you have a ZJ, XJ, Toyota, Blazer or whatever. Its open to everyone. Im bring my wifes XJ up to the event.
Take your top off, pop your sunroof up and open your windows. Bring it dirty or shine the under-carrage! just Bring it!
Bring stuff you want to sell. Never know. Someone might want it!

Mark
www.georgiacrawlers.com
GeorgiaCrawlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #33
GeorgiaCrawlers
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry to hijack your post JeepHut

This is from our Forum:
Rough Country has donated a complete lift kit (4dr JK) and shirts, Recluse Offroad donating a led light set, BCH Offroad donating JKS Quicker disconnects, CCOR donating a winch, Jeep Paracord donating a set of OS Grab handles, Fortec donated grab handles shirts and koozies, Alpha Vinyl donating gift certificates, Durhamtown Plantation donated a one night cabin stay and day pass, Antenna X donated small whip antennas, and much more to come I believe. Hooters is bringing their own trophy this year to present to someone plus they plan on having plenty of food and beverages this year.
--Added SBC Offroad and 144th Tactical as event sponsors-- Newnan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has joined the event as our main sponsor/supporter of Go Topless/Humble Heroes. They are really excited about being apart of this event and looking forward to meeting everyone--Spiderweb Shades is donating to the raffle--

All this and more!
Remember: its from 9 to 3pm but the party goes on past that. Last time we were there past 5pm!

Photos from last year:

www.georgiacrawlers.com
Unread 05-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #34
darkhelmet
1998 ZJ 

we just had a tech quit at my shop so I don't think im gonna be able to get Saturday off FML

if we can find a tech by Friday... looks like im out ARGH!!!!
darkhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 05:45 AM   #35
tulman22
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Just saw the weather for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - isolated thunder showers here close to AMS.
What are they saying for Newnan?
Unread 05-15-2013, 06:31 AM   #36
JeepHut
Vendor
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaCrawlers View Post

This is from our Forum:
Rough Country has donated a complete lift kit (4dr JK) and shirts, Recluse Offroad donating a led light set, BCH Offroad donating JKS Quicker disconnects, CCOR donating a winch, Jeep Paracord donating a set of OS Grab handles, Fortec donated grab handles shirts and koozies, Alpha Vinyl donating gift certificates, Durhamtown Plantation donated a one night cabin stay and day pass, Antenna X donated small whip antennas, and much more to come I believe. Hooters is bringing their own trophy this year to present to someone plus they plan on having plenty of food and beverages this year.
--Added SBC Offroad and 144th Tactical as event sponsors-- Newnan Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has joined the event as our main sponsor/supporter of Go Topless/Humble Heroes. They are really excited about being apart of this event and looking forward to meeting everyone--Spiderweb Shades is donating to the raffle--

All this and more!
Remember: its from 9 to 3pm but the party goes on past that. Last time we were there past 5pm!

Photos from last year:
You didn't hijack. It was put up for you guys in the first place. Cant wait to see everyone Saturday.

www.jeephut.com
JeepHut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #37
ROKNDJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaCrawlers View Post

This is from our Forum:

All this and more!
I believe this event is scheduled as per the Facebook page 11AM to 3PM.
ROKNDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #38
GeorgiaCrawlers
2004 TJ Wrangler 

well get there at 9 and you can help us get ready! jk
11 to 3pm sure, but do you want to Look at the show.. or Be in the show? get early gets prime parking!
www.georgiacrawlers.com
Unread 05-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #39
RedRyderXJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulman22
Just saw the weather for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - isolated thunder showers here close to AMS.
What are they saying for Newnan?
This
RedRyderXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #40
GeorgiaCrawlers
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cross your fingers for perfect weather.. weatherman is always wrong anyway
www.georgiacrawlers.com
Unread 05-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #41
RedRyderXJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Also have an invitation to go to Morris Mountain this weekend so I will have to see. Leaning towards this anyways
RedRyderXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 03:54 AM   #42
Matt Graham
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRyderXJ View Post
Also have an invitation to go to Morris Mountain this weekend so I will have to see. Leaning towards this anyways
Do 'Go Topless Day' this weekend & go to Morris Mountain next weekend - it's the Wounded Warrior Ride so it will be a fun weekend there.
Unread 05-16-2013, 06:30 AM   #43
GeorgiaCrawlers
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well think at it this way.. If it were only a Go Topless event.. i'd say.. go to Wounded Warrior.. but this is a Humble Hero's event.. http://www.humbleherosatlanta.com/
It just happens that we decided not to make it combined event with GT because everyone knows what GT is about. But really its to support the Humble Heros of Atlanta.
Both the Wounded Warriror event and Humble Hero's are good events to go to. It would be tough pick for me in your shoes but.. at least you can get a chance at winning a Winch or some goodies.
I think we have 3 winches to raflle off. (dont quote me) ..
Vendors are going to be there and of course a bunch of Jeeps and other 4x4s too. Why not hit both.. MM is only 1.5 hour away from Newnan GA.

Should be fun. I looked at the weather map, said 91 degrees all day and 25% chance of rain that might be welcomed when you're cooking in the hot sun!
And its at Hooters.. Drink a coke or a beer, eat chicken wings and look at awesome rigs! May be we can get some hooters girls to pose next to your bad *** rig?
www.georgiacrawlers.com
Unread 05-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #44
ROKNDJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'll come early and help out with what is needed to to
ROKNDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #45
GeorgiaCrawlers
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Many thanks! We'll need all the help we can get. Mike is setting up all the vendors, raffles and getting the whole thing organized.. I ll be heading up on Saturday morning.. (from Jax FL)
6 hours of driving to see everyone, hang out, laugh, eat chicken wings and get toasty.. LOVE IT!
Should be Huge! last time i think we had a total count of 118 jeeps stuffed in Hooters parking lot.. this time we have Walmart and Hooters..
www.georgiacrawlers.com

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.