Georgia JF Members! - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Georgia JF Members!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-19-2010, 02:06 PM   #106
Louie4
Powah Injanir

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRASVT View Post
Yuuup...I've used them a couple of times for my Stang and Dad's truck. They are good guys, do good work and have great pricing if you're buying retail.
Well I don't know if I got a good price but I know it was cheaper than anyone else and its what I wanted. They did a good job.

I have a jeep...and it is modified...I win.

YJOTM July 2012
YJOTM February 2014

Louie4's YJ Build
Poison Spyder Fender Install
Warn M8000 Rebuild Adventure
University of Georgia
Louie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #107
SYN ACK
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Johns Creek, GA here! I drive a Silver anniversary TJ currently in the shop because I was rear ended. I hope to get it back on Wednesday with new bumpers and some body work done!
Unread 03-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #108
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Doesn't seem like too many people are near me. I go to Georgia Southern but during the summers I'm around the L'ville/Suwanee area. Bout 5 minutes from the Mall of Ga.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2010, 11:26 AM   #109
mbgp
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I'm mitchell, I live in Atlanta, but I go to school in Sandy Springs and I am usually up there. I haven't seen any JF members around here before. If you see my guys wave me down! I was gonna go wheeling at Aetna this weekend but I dont know if I can get off work. Message me if you wanna meet up!

I am now flare-less
Unread 03-25-2010, 01:33 PM   #110
SkullTripper
1987 YJ Wrangler 

To bad I'm saving for college or I would go riding with some of you guys ... I need some friends who hae good taste in vehicles lol

[COLOR="Lime"][B]My 1987 Jeep Wrangler Build..[/B][/COLOR]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/z-o-r-v-87yj-build-slow-978747/[/url]
SkullTripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #111
SYN ACK
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I know how it is between working full time and college part time AND a baby on the way I can't find time to wipe my *** anymore!
Unread 03-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #112
jebmccall
1997 XJ Cherokee 

hey mitchell youre close to woodstock aint you? i think ive seen you around before. ill be back this weekend working on the XJ
jebmccall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2010, 09:47 AM   #113
bcochran

Hey...My name is Brad...I live in Woodstock, and am currently Jeep-less. If there is a 4wheeling trip being planned, and someone doesn't mind a passenger, I'd love to hitch a ride sometime! I have plans to get a jeep soon, but with a wife, she doesn't see things the way I do! Thanks!
bcochran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2010, 11:57 AM   #114
Mike4ya
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcochran View Post
Hey...My name is Brad...I live in Woodstock, and am currently Jeep-less. If there is a 4wheeling trip being planned, and someone doesn't mind a passenger, I'd love to hitch a ride sometime! I have plans to get a jeep soon, but with a wife, she doesn't see things the way I do! Thanks!

Maybe SHE is the one that needs to go on a wheelin trip... Then maybe she'll change her opinion.
Mike4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #115
Mike4ya
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone put any more thought into a day at Sweetwater or somewhere north of Atl? I'm still sitting stock, and probably looking at atleast another month before the 3.25" & 33s... But I'm still up for some wheelin! I mean hell, I've got tow hooks and straps.
Unread 03-26-2010, 12:12 PM   #116
bcochran

Mike I agree...but shes not the most trusting soul...even with her husband! I can't convince her to go for a ride, but that may be ok. I'd like to get to know some folks and find out who I can and can't trust...Nothing against no one, but gotta put safety first!
Unread 03-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #117
Mike4ya
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I definitely agree...

And If it means anything, there was a high level of harmless sarcasm and humor intended.

But I do agree, completely. And welcome to the forum btw!
Unread 03-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #118
bcochran

Got ya on the sarcasm...I've been on plenty of forums! Thanks for the welcome. I hope to be able to "join the club" in the very near future. I really want to get in on a trail ride...
Unread 03-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #119
300whisper
2010 JK Wrangler 

Macon, Georgia right here. Currently stuck in NY though...D**** college.
300whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #120
Flyboy161

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300whisper View Post
Macon, Georgia right here. Currently stuck in NY though...D**** college.
Finally! Somebody close by...well, sort of. West Point man, huh? Good for you!
"It is in my opinion that owning a jeep must be like raising a rebellious teenager: the more you try and love it and nurture it and get nice things for it, the more it says "screw you!! I'm doing drugs and drinking because I hate you!!!" And your stuck taking it to the hospital :("

Labor of Love- my son's Jeep build
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/labor-love-1534044/

My build thread- Littlebee
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/littlebee-1568478/
Flyboy161 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.