Georgia JF Members! - Page 26 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Georgia JF Members!

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #376
RedRyderXJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdkask View Post
I just recently moved from VA to SE Ga, Very SE. I live in St. Marys/Kingsland/Kings Bay area which is at the coast at the FL line. I have seen several capable Jeeps on the road here, but cannot seem to find an local groups. Anyone from the nearby area or know of any clubs in the area? Just looking to find the locals and maybe get on the trails without having to drive down below Jacksonville FL.

Thanks for any input.
Your really SE Ga lol... I was down there in April when i went to Cumberland island... Awesome area and LOVE the bugs haha

RedRyderXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 11:44 AM   #377
CGrugger

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdkask
I just recently moved from VA to SE Ga, Very SE. I live in St. Marys/Kingsland/Kings Bay area which is at the coast at the FL line. I have seen several capable Jeeps on the road here, but cannot seem to find an local groups. Anyone from the nearby area or know of any clubs in the area? Just looking to find the locals and maybe get on the trails without having to drive down below Jacksonville FL.

Thanks for any input.
Are you at kings bay? I am from St. Marys, in Savannah now. Not much 4 wheeling now. The open land we used to have there is now all privately owned and closed. Your best bet is probably ocala. I would look at Jax for a club. I have seen quite a few modded 4 wheel drives around mayport and NAS Jax.

If you want to fix my cj or buy it from me let me know. Haha. It is just sitting and rotting away at my parents house.

07 WK Limited: 4.7, QT-II
CGrugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 02:18 PM   #378
evanjeep
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Im in the albany area. There's some dunes over here
evanjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #379
RedRyderXJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Anybody for any rides planned soon?
Unread 02-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #380
tdkask

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGrugger
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdkask

Thanks for any input.
Are you at kings bay? I am from St. Marys, in Savannah now. Not much 4 wheeling now. The open land we used to have there is now all privately owned and closed. Your best bet is probably ocala. I would look at Jax for a club. I have seen quite a few modded 4 wheel drives around mayport and NAS Jax.

If you want to fix my cj or buy it from me let me know. Haha. It is just sitting and rotting away at my parents house.
Sorry I missed this post. My parents live in Savannah area. We got a few people together now and go play a couple times a month. I think it's probably the area you mentioned, locally called Gilligan's Island, and have spoken with the owner. Not "permission' (liabilities) but he looks the other way and we run off anyone who might be dumping trash, etc. Let me know if you'll be in the area. Also, see us at http://www.facebook.com/groups/Camde...eorgiaJeepClub
USN Jeep Club Hull #135 (Retired USN 1992-2012)
'80 CJ7__258, TF999, D300__'86 CJ WT D44/D30's(3.54s)__GPF custom front/rear bumpers
4" springs__33x15s on black steelies__Galaxy DX959 CB__Cage (built onto YJ "family" bar)
tdkask is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #381
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

Im trying to go to sheep wallow rd this month sometime. I want it to be dry though. Once the weather gets better me and some friends are trying to plan a trip to durhamtown to ride dirtbikes 4 wheelers and the jeep

ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
Erbo1Kanerbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #382
RedRyderXJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erbo1Kanerbo
Im trying to go to sheep wallow rd this month sometime. I want it to be dry though. Once the weather gets better me and some friends are trying to plan a trip to durhamtown to ride dirtbikes 4 wheelers and the jeep
I'm trying to go buy another Xj tomorrow, one that is 4wd so hopefully I can build it up to play
Unread 02-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #383
bear991
1978 CJ7 

Hey Guys just found this part of the forum. Been a member for a little while. anyway I'm up in the North Ga. mountains area Clayton ,Ga. I ride somewhere just about every week end so hit me up sometime and we'll meet up and do some riding
I'm also part of a club called Ga. Trail Riders Association
bear991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #384
RedRyderXJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Don't know who all went last year but I know of a big event in Jasper, Ga in September through Jeephut card Jeepfest lol... I went last year and it was a lot of fun and plan to go back this year and play
Unread 02-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #385
RedRyderXJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

I'm planning on going to pull a part north Sunday afternoon if anyone else is interested or needs anything
Unread 02-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #386
yjgrillin
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Just moved to Acworth from Phoenix, Jeeps still there until tax returns get here. Looking forward to meeting some people out on the trail.
yjgrillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 01:01 PM   #387
Linetrash
2013 JK Wrangler 

Howdy. Put myself in a JK two weeks ago. New to Jeeps, not new to 4 wheeling. I live above blue ridge and am looking for some riding buddies
Linetrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 04:12 PM   #388
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

Theres a group called classic city offroad having a meet in athens tommorow at 630 pm at dickeys bbq if any of yall are around that area...theres going to be a raffle food and vendors there i believe. Ill be up there visiting my gf so im going to swing by for a little

ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
Erbo1Kanerbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 08:46 PM   #389
SilverbackWK

2013 WK 

Acworth Here. Finalizing my '13 WK2 with a 2.5 lift, 275/65/18 BFG TA KO's and Warn Zeon 10-S Winch. Hope to have it all installed next week, and will be ready to roll the following weekend. Looking forward to meeting people.

2013 Grand Cherokee Altitude, 3.6L, 275/65/18 BF Goodrich TA KO, MTB KO 18", RRO 2.5" Lift, BWoody Extended Sway Bar Links, RRO Winch Mount with Combo Bar (modified), Warn Zeon 10-S Winch, RRO Sliders, Mopar Hitch and Tow Hooks, Rigid Industries Lights, GoPro Hero3 Black edition, Cobra 75WXST, 4' Firestik II
SilverbackWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #390
TJ_Virgin
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Athens area here. Just did business with ccor, they seem to be good people.
TJ_Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.