Georgia JF Members! - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Georgia JF Members!

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 03-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #151
91Fun
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerWagon View Post
Doesn't seem like too many people are near me. I go to Georgia Southern but during the summers I'm around the L'ville/Suwanee area. Bout 5 minutes from the Mall of Ga.
Sweet! I'm in Sugarhill (right next to Suwanee and Buford). I'm about 20 minutes from the Mall of Georgia. I'd go to Beasley's on the 17'th, but I have to work that weekend.

Unread 03-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #152
TedderX_
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Count me in this mess of Georgia boys!

Oh Crap! Handle- Standard Equipment

Quote:
"If you need a knife to open your knife, you've bought the wrong knife". -Tedder
TedderX_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2010, 12:59 PM   #153
commodore_dude
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Alpharetta here

1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
commodore_dude is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #154
planedog
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Adairsville!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebmccall View Post
yeah that jeep store off of 20 sucks, and they discriminate against XJ lovers. there prices are high, they said it would take them ten hour to install a 2 inch BB . and their rate is 150 dollars an hour, i told them to kiss my ***. they have really nice jeeps, but once again way to high
My buddy bought his '03 Rubicon from them. He got a great price but we certainly do not reccomend having them work on it!! His locker air lines were loose in the diff (I know b/c I checked here first) Which would have been covered by the warranty but they ordered two new pumps!! They made him wait weeks to get the new pumps in and guess what? After that they took the dif covers off and actually fixed the lines. And no ****, this is a warranty repair and the Rubi only had 50k miles on it!!
planedog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #155
mbgp
1995 XJ Cherokee 

i was at the jeep store (preowned store) in cartersville yesterday. Amen on the part of XJ haters. The guy was staring down my xj (see specs) with a frown and wouldnt even compliment it! But the people are mostly friendly when just chatting with them, and they let me use the track. Prices are REDICULOUS. had a scrambler with tons of rust for like 7k.
Unread 04-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #156
Mike4ya
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by planedog View Post
Adairsville!

My buddy bought his '03 Rubicon from them. He got a great price but we certainly do not reccomend having them work on it!! His locker air lines were loose in the diff (I know b/c I checked here first) Which would have been covered by the warranty but they ordered two new pumps!! They made him wait weeks to get the new pumps in and guess what? After that they took the dif covers off and actually fixed the lines. And no ****, this is a warranty repair and the Rubi only had 50k miles on it!!
Aren't warrenty's suppose to be covered by actualy JEEP dealerships? Because they are definitely NOT anyway affiliated with Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep.

I wouldnt even trust them with just folding my soft top for me.

But a few years ago they were almost involved in a lawsuit for calling themselves "The Preowned Jeep Store". Jeep said that they couldnt use their name, and if they didnt change it, then they would see them in court. (Hense their name "preowned store" and website, "thepreownedJEEPstore.com" I think Chrysler just knew how they did business.
Mike4ya is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #157
warmhambone
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Albany GA. Need some one to ride with. Nothing Extreme. Stock WJ 4.7 247
warmhambone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #158
Mike4ya
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmhambone View Post
Albany GA. Need some one to ride with. Nothing Extreme. Stock WJ 4.7 247

Fill in your Jeep profile!

And welcome to the forum!

Mike4ya is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #159
SkullTripper
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcochran View Post
I can understand that. I have wanted a wrangler since high school, and never was in a position to have one. Now that I can afford one, I don't want it as my daily driver. That said, I want it to be "road worthy" but really shine on the trails. I don't care to do any rock climbing, or bury it in a mud bog, but I love to trail ride. That said, I need to find out what add ons will support that goal....Oh man...here comes the headache!
My jeep has 30/9.50 with very minor shackle lift and it does amazing offroad and I've go it going 87 on the innerstate... then went over a bridge and bounched so high I almost hit my head on the soft top (back when I had it) but I was just curious if it would go that fast I normal get her to about 3k rpms a cruise.... wish my speedo worked anyways I love my Yj and wouldn't trade it for anything... cept a 05 Rubi but i really love it .. the simplicity, the ruggedness, the freedom.... and the beauty

[COLOR="Lime"][B]My 1987 Jeep Wrangler Build..[/B][/COLOR]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/z-o-r-v-87yj-build-slow-978747/[/url]
SkullTripper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #160
Yeller06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

woodstock/canton area, always looking for a ride to go on
Yeller06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2010, 07:11 AM   #161
TJ-xtreme
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeceJeep View Post
woodstock/canton area, always looking for a ride to go on
You should hook up with the Georgia Trail Riders (GATR). They're having a ride on 4/17 up in Blairesville which is straight up 575 only about 45 minutes away.
2001 TJ Sport w/ D44, 2.5" Susp. lift,1" BL w/ MML, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's on 15x8 Soft 8's, Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper and Rocker Guards, S/B SRC Rear Bumper, Xenon 4" Flat Flares, JKS Disconnects, 48" Hi-Lift Jack, OBA System, Optima Blue Top, Hella Lighting. More on the way... ;}
JEEP= Just+Empty+Every+Pocket.....
EAT-SLEEP-JEEP OlllllllO TJ-XTREME
TJ-xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #162
georgia4x4in
1996 XJ Cherokee 

well dang. i just recently moved from the canton/hickory flatt area which is apparently where all the jeepers are in my area haha. i'm in the lilburn/stone mountain area now. just outside of snellville on highway 78. hopefully picking up my first wrangler on monday. it's a 90 yj. really excited. anybody in my area lookin to do some wheelin?
georgia4x4in is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2010, 07:03 AM   #163
timmayham
1995 ZJ 

I'm looking to start something in the Columbus/Ft. Benning area. Thinking we'll do a meet and greet near the end of this month. Thinking the evenning of the 28th maybe (yes, it is a Wednesday). If any of you guys are in the area and are interested hit up one of the threads calling out to Ft Benning/Columbus under this forum or under general discusions. Tell a friend. We generate enough interest and I'll set up the location.
Unread 04-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #164
2005 TJ Wrangler 

today in augusta

787 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2010, 04:58 AM   #165
SkullTripper
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 787 View Post
today in augusta

my dream Jeep ^.... your a lucky man

[COLOR="Lime"][B]My 1987 Jeep Wrangler Build..[/B][/COLOR]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/z-o-r-v-87yj-build-slow-978747/[/url]
SkullTripper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.