GA- jeep was hit in hit in run. need your help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > GA- jeep was hit in hit in run. need your help

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
DezDiggler
2006 LJ Wrangler 

GA- jeep was hit in hit in run. need your help

Hello all. Well as the title states, my son and I were involved in a hit and run accident on Sunday evening. The police have so far not been able to locate the driver, and I am not sure if they will be able to due to there being so many of these and nobody was able to get any information on the other vehicle.

So to any of you located in georgia, specifically the east cobb area, could let me know if you have any information that would help in this. The vehicle that hit me was a black ford f150. He would have damage to the front probably more the drivers front. They had dark tinted windows, and i think a graphic on the windshield.

Fortunately nobody was seriously hurt in this, other than some back pain. But any information if anyone has anything, would be great.

DezDiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
Sporer65
1993 ZJ 

I'll keep an eye out for you. Do you know roughly which year it might be?

1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8: Rear Aussie, 3.5" Lift, 31" M/Ts

GA Trail Riders
Sporer65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 04:31 PM   #3
bebout
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'll also keep an eye out. x2 on the year it would really help.
bebout is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 10:36 PM   #4
tcox
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i will be looking in the east cobb
Unread 05-21-2008, 02:56 AM   #5
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

I'll use my eyeballs for you too --- but the dude was probably running illegally and has an amigo at a body shop; F150's are easy to fix....
My wife's Mini got tagged in a rear-ender 2 years ago and I had to track the guy down. I got him at a construction site and called the law; it worked out great. (I have a friend that's a US Marshall and he found me the missing info on the dude).
Good luck.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Hilldweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2008, 10:32 AM   #6
jneal
Nice....Keep Wheelin!

2003 TJ Wrangler 

i'm up and down roswell road between roswell marrietta and sandy springs every day. I'll look out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew View Post
You have nothing... You are a like a culture of ketchup mold... You are completely useless to everyone in the world!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by workinprogress View Post
Hey Rob, can you do me a favor and stop quoting the retard? I have him on my ignore for a reason.:thumbdown:
jneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #7
DezDiggler
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks all, for keeping an eye out. It was a somewhat newer body style. Not the bigger ones that are out now, but definitely post 1997 body style, which is rounded.

I also learned from the investigating officer, that there was another truck in front of the one that hit me, that may have been racing with the ford. Apparently the first truck hit a street sign and knocked it over, which probably would have left some damage. That one from what i recall was a late model red gmc sierra, with extended cab. So they are also being sought for questioning.

Either way, thanks for the help. Jeeps in the shop getting banged out, so hopefully will have it back soon. Especially if the weather clears up!!
DezDiggler is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.