GA. Gang.. Aug 14th - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > GA. Gang.. Aug 14th

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-14-2010, 11:12 PM   #31
pd-
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ-Jer View Post
You have an issue with joining a forum/club specific to North GA? The idea of joining is to hopefully cut down on the spam bots that eventually attacks forum sites, especially those that have no moderation. You seem bitter so was wondering what part of this bothered you...
Sorry, I'm not bitter, but I think the details could have been posted here since this is where it was first mentioned. I had to schedule today to ensure I could attend, and because I couldn't access the new site until my request was approved I missed the ride details.

I haven't had much time to check this forum the past couple weeks, so I suppose I could have missed a post indicating interested persons would need to register for another site. I think the new place is a good idea for many, but I barely had time for this one. I could have just shown up at the trail this AM and waited and looked for others, so it's not as though I'm upset with anyone...just wish the meet time and place had been posted here too.

Unread 08-15-2010, 09:33 AM   #32
rabunjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I am sorry if this has inconvienced you, but, we can't have our rides details posted in open view for anyone to see. Take this for example, say a bunch a yahoos with a few cases of beer show up, that we don't know, and decide they want to go ride to. While we are riding, they get wild and crash into your jeep. About now i bet you would be wishing that ride wasn't posted for anyone to come join. This wasn't designed to upset anyone. If IIRC, Rubi-Or posted the ride up on here and then linked it NGJ's for the safety and rule requirements. Also, the reason the account has to be approved is becasue we get about 10 spammers a day from other countries that try to register. If it was automated, they would be automaticaly approved. By us having to approve it, it gives us a chance to do a lil research and make sure you are a jeeper before the account gets the go ahead. Anyways, i hope no one is sour over this and we are glad to have all of our members.
Unread 08-15-2010, 10:07 AM   #33
pd-
2008 JK Wrangler 

Understood and no worries. I'll catch the next ride.
Unread 08-15-2010, 01:40 PM   #34
YJ-Jer
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Pics and Video from August 14 Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown
"You know you drive a YJ when you run over a shadow and feel the steering wheel jerk."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opihi59 View Post
3 Things to know about the forum: Always PB blaster, Always check the FAQ, Always do a search, and if none of that works, ask Mean Max.
YJ-Jer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #35
rabunjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Just a pic or 2.

Unread 09-15-2010, 04:43 AM   #36
flyingbrian
2010 JK Wrangler 

nice pics..LOL
flyingbrian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2010, 08:59 AM   #37
Louie4
Powah Injanir

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Any of you guys riding at River Rock with GATR this weekend?

I have a jeep...and it is modified...I win.

YJOTM July 2012
YJOTM February 2014

Louie4's YJ Build
Poison Spyder Fender Install
Warn M8000 Rebuild Adventure
University of Georgia
Louie4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.