GA. Gang.. - Page 24 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > GA. Gang..

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #346
YJ-Jer
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Mike... do you still have that CB from Beasley? I had a buddy who needed one an I just remembered where it was! Hopefully we can catch up on the trail and if you aren't using it, i can get it back. let me know!

-Jerry

P.S. your jeep looks great with the lift and tires!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown
"You know you drive a YJ when you run over a shadow and feel the steering wheel jerk."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opihi59 View Post
3 Things to know about the forum: Always PB blaster, Always check the FAQ, Always do a search, and if none of that works, ask Mean Max.
YJ-Jer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #347
Mike4ya
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Yessir Jerry, I still have it. Safe and sound in the box. Let me know the next time you hit the trails, if i can join and ill have it for you... or just PM me your cell number and we can meet up sometime, I'm not that far from you.

But thanks! Im just ready to get her on the trails, havent had the opportunity to yet. :-/ haha
Mike4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2010, 10:48 PM   #348
LiveAndLearn
1997 TJ Wrangler 

meet and greet taco mac mall of ga at noon today
1997 TJ - 4.25 lift, 4.88, D30 w/ Detroit, D44 w/ Superior'ed Detroit and 33 spline shafts, Currie track bar, Warn XD9000i, Currie Tire Carrier, full armor and tube fenders, full custom trunk, Tom Woods shafts, AA SYE, Currie control arms, and Rigid lights. BIG BLACK is my baby.
LiveAndLearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2010, 12:56 PM   #349
Fireman1000

Middle Ga guy here. Haven't got a jeep yet, but I am looking. Anywhere from 95 to 06, but really not looking for a project. I would like to stay below 12 to 13 thousand as well. If you know of any, send me a link. Thanks.

-Chad
Fireman1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2010, 02:03 PM   #350
Louie4
Powah Injanir

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Where exactly in Middle Georgia are you?

I have a jeep...and it is modified...I win.

YJOTM July 2012
YJOTM February 2014

Louie4's YJ Build
Poison Spyder Fender Install
Warn M8000 Rebuild Adventure
University of Georgia
Louie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #351
dirtycruiser

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hey Georgia Jeepers, the south Florida guys wanna say Happy Holidayz to you all and hope to ride with you again soon in 2011. Enjoy the holidays and can you send us some of your mountains to play on until we get back up there, please? Tj- the Booty, Jamie - mr winch, and Rich- lighthouse. Wheel safe into 2011......
dirtycruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2010, 04:03 PM   #352
rabunjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Happy Holidays to you guys too! Can't wiat for yall to come join us again!
Unread 12-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #353
Fireman1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie4 View Post
Where exactly in Middle Georgia are you?

I'm in Gray.
Fireman1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #354
stanton3
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman1000 View Post
I'm in Gray.
Im in macon man, we need to go wheelin some time. Riverrock isnt too far from you...
2007 WK 4x4 | OME HD 3" Lift | OME Shocks front + rear | 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains | 1.25" Wheel Spacers on stock wheels | Saguaro4xcomponents 5/8" Front recovery shackles | Aries Taillight Guards | PIAA 510 fogs in stock location | Midland 1001z Cb | Mopar Rear recovery hook | Rola Roof Rack |2 Hella 500ffs mounted behind grill | Firestick 3' Antenna | Saguaro Antenna Mount | Front Bumper Cut/Fender Trim | OEM Front suspension skid | 4xguard Front skid | Rusty's .5" Front Spacer | Lots more to come

[SIZE="3"]Want to buy: 4xguard Rear Guard[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/stanton3s-build-wk-1134656/"]My Build[/URL][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="Gray"]
[SIZE="3"][URL="http://wrjeepclub.com/"]Warner Robins Jeep Club[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
stanton3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #355
rabunjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanton3 View Post
Im in macon man, we need to go wheelin some time. Riverrock isnt too far from you...
River Rock is no more. Closed for 6 months and they said that quiet possibly it will never open again.
Unread 12-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #356
stanton3
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabunjeeper View Post
River Rock is no more. Closed for 6 months and they said that quiet possibly it will never open again.
Are you serious!? Damn it. Only good place to wheel thats close to me. I was just there a couple months ago and there were a ton of rigs there for the weekend.

Where else is there to go? Up north of atlanta im guessing...

Edit: i just checked riverrocks site and they dont have anything up about it. Any idea why they closed? Not enough activity?

And just found the thread on pirate...ugghhh. God i hope it reopens
2007 WK 4x4 | OME HD 3" Lift | OME Shocks front + rear | 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains | 1.25" Wheel Spacers on stock wheels | Saguaro4xcomponents 5/8" Front recovery shackles | Aries Taillight Guards | PIAA 510 fogs in stock location | Midland 1001z Cb | Mopar Rear recovery hook | Rola Roof Rack |2 Hella 500ffs mounted behind grill | Firestick 3' Antenna | Saguaro Antenna Mount | Front Bumper Cut/Fender Trim | OEM Front suspension skid | 4xguard Front skid | Rusty's .5" Front Spacer | Lots more to come

[SIZE="3"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/stanton3s-build-wk-1134656/"]My Build[/URL][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="Gray"]
[SIZE="3"][URL="http://wrjeepclub.com/"]Warner Robins Jeep Club[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Unread 12-21-2010, 08:37 PM   #357
rabunjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Supposedly the owners are selling their house and moving to the river rock property and building a new house.They don't want off roaders in the back yard.
Unread 12-22-2010, 07:47 AM   #358
Slippery
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanton3 View Post

Where else is there to go? Up north of atlanta im guessing...
Hook up with Andy/Rabun Jeeper. He knows the North GA trails/Forest Roads as good as anybody I've ever known. He leads a great ride.

Durhamtown Plantation is the closest to you.

After that, head to Alabama for 3 great parks in Morris Mountain, Choccolocco, and Mountainside. TN with Aetna in Chattanooga too.

Check out this list of places to wheel:

DIRECTIONS TO RIDE LOCATIONS/ORV PARKS/FOREST SERVICE ROADS
Unread 12-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #359
timmayham
1995 ZJ 

I got the word from the owners of the park today... It is official, you are invited!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f163/...us-ga-1080986/
mmorv.jpg  
Unread 12-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #360
stanton3
2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery View Post
Hook up with Andy/Rabun Jeeper. He knows the North GA trails/Forest Roads as good as anybody I've ever known. He leads a great ride.

Durhamtown Plantation is the closest to you.

After that, head to Alabama for 3 great parks in Morris Mountain, Choccolocco, and Mountainside. TN with Aetna in Chattanooga too.

Check out this list of places to wheel:

DIRECTIONS TO RIDE LOCATIONS/ORV PARKS/FOREST SERVICE ROADS
Ok, thanks. Looking at about 3.5 hours to get to morris mountain, which means i need a tow rig . Man i wish riverrock didnt close.

Is mountainside and choccolocco worth the trip for a weekend? They looks awesome...

[B][COLOR="Gray"]

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.