Ft. Benning/Columbus/Phenix City...anyone wanna help with a t-case swap? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Ft. Benning/Columbus/Phenix City...anyone wanna help with a t-case swap?

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 02-17-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
Dom2007
1998 ZJ 

Ft. Benning/Columbus/Phenix City...anyone wanna help with a t-case swap?

Whats up, looking to see if anyone wants to help out with a t-case swap...249-242 on my 98 ZJ. Should be pretty easy, but I have been known to mess the easiest repair up beyond all expectations, so I wouldnt turn down some help, lol. Worst case, if you have some experience here, drop me a line, so I can run some questions by you...I think I am making this way harder than it has to be.

Let me know, drop me a line...if you help out...well, I can supply quite a bit of beer, lol. Ok, thats all I got in trade, lol.

Thanks,
Dom

Dom2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
garver21
1995 ZJ 

i would offer to help, but my ride is down an in peices still ,,, just got over being sick an it going to storm tomarrow just my luck
garver21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 11:35 PM   #3
Dom2007
1998 ZJ 

Reply sent...but thats cool, not looking to do this quite yet...kinda need a t-case to swap in first, makes it easier, ya know? Lol. Hopefully I will have the case, and time off within the next couple of weeks.
Dom2007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.