Fort Benning, Columbus, Phenix City, Fort Mitchell JEEPERS ENTER HERE - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Fort Benning, Columbus, Phenix City, Fort Mitchell JEEPERS ENTER HERE

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 02-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #76
garver21
1995 ZJ 

I tried emailing tricity but havent heard anything

garver21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #77
Nimravus
2012 JK Wrangler 

How about we shoot for next weekend? There will be more chance to get people on board.
Nimravus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #78
garver21
1995 ZJ 

Zj

Im up for next weekend my lift kit an parts should be here wensday so if i get it all together ill go with yall.. dont know any place to really offroad though.......or ride trails
Unread 02-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #79
TNSLTW

im interested still, and i know some good spots on benning if you wanna go play in the mud
TNSLTW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #80
garver21
1995 ZJ 

Got my front end apart replacin ball joints ttierods , an lift kit should be here today or tommarow an going to start installin it when it gets here.. then ill be read to ride....
Unread 02-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #81
garver21
1995 ZJ 

Anybody wanna come by an help with these balljoints
Unread 02-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #82
Nimravus
2012 JK Wrangler 

I'm still up for doing something this weekend/ Just let me know a time and place!

I can help with the lift a little bit if your stuff came in, don't know much about ball joints though...
Nimravus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 12:29 AM   #83
garver21
1995 ZJ 

i could use the help ... im still working on the crappy ball joints though but not haveing any luck with getting new upper balljoint in :/
Unread 02-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #84
Dom2007
1998 ZJ 

Whats up guys

New Jeep owner here(well, for the 4th time...just bought another Jeep, a 98 ZJ). I am drill on Sand Hill as well. Got a couple buddies I work with that own Jeeps as well, drop me/us a line some time and come wheeling. Mostly just on post, not too much time to go while in cycle, but such is life.

I dont know if its bad form to ask for help with out really knowing anyone here...but anybody down to help swap t-cases? Looking to swap in a 242 for stock 249. Dont have the new case yet, hopefully with in the next couple weeks. Anyways, if you guys have any experience here(I know it SHOULDN'T be very hard, but I have a bad habit of making simple things incredibly difficult, lol) and you wanna lend a hand, let me know...I can bring beer or whatever is necessary. Or hell, just drop me a line, ,maybe we can chat about the subject, and you can help make me not-dumb! Lol. Worst case, let me run my plan by you, to make sure I'm getting the right parts, and what not.

Later,
Dom
Dom2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2012, 05:55 PM   #85
mikeoc1
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hey all, just finished the lift on my XJ. Dont know any area trails (on or off post) so if anyone goes out post up. thnx
mikeoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #86
garver21
1995 ZJ 

In the same boat with ya mike..
Unread 04-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #87
SouthernBlonde

Ive got new tires now it needs a lift wont some cheap one cause the tires killed me haha
SouthernBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #88
garver21
1995 ZJ 

I say go with a iror lift. An if u need help installing it, i can help ya.... The few of us need to all get together one weekend soon
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #89
garver21
1995 ZJ 

If anybody is up for meeting up sometime this weekend or sometime soon let me know im free to meetup
Unread 04-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #90
TJDrillSGT
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Lets go wheelin

its been awhile since i've been on. did some upgrades and wanna try them out. also got some wheels and tires for a TJ for sale or trade
TJDrillSGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.