Fort Benning, Columbus, Phenix City, Fort Mitchell JEEPERS ENTER HERE - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Fort Benning, Columbus, Phenix City, Fort Mitchell JEEPERS ENTER HERE

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 09-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #61
BL_Maros
1998 ZJ 

I saw you.

I saw you!

Advanced auto parts @ Hamilton and manchester expy

Good lookin' Jeep!

BL_Maros is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #62
TNSLTW

interested in west central ga 4 wheelers

Just got a 98 xj 4.0 HO I6 AW4, NP231 still sittin on stock axles D30, D35 31x10.5 general grabbers 3.5" Rancho lift, 2.5" high flow magnaflow exhaust, and lots of stuff left to bolt on and looking for people to wheel with/ learn from and turn wrenches. when do you guys get together?
TNSLTW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #63
Nimravus
2012 JK Wrangler 

Just moved to Columbus and have a new JK that needs some trail time. Where are good places to go? Are there any Jeep clubs? Thanks for the help!
Nimravus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #64
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

^^^^If you can get on post lots of trails and mud to be found.

http://www.tricitykrawlers.com/
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #65
Nimravus
2012 JK Wrangler 

I can get on post but don't really know my way around or onto the training areas. Can you give directions, or know anyone up for some mud and fun this weekend that can show me around?
Unread 01-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #66
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Maybe one weekend we can link up and I will take you out or get with the guys in that link above they have places off post as well to go to. If not their is a place called Morris Mountain ORV which is about a 2hr drive we usually campout and drive all weekend. What kind of RIG are ya rolling.
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
Unread 01-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #67
Nimravus
2012 JK Wrangler 

Just traded my rig in for a Rubi, waiting to get some mud and trail time for her. Haven't started my build on it yet, so right now just a stock 2012 2dr rubi.
Unread 01-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #68
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

I might be open next weekend for a few hours we might be able to linkup try the tricity guys shoot him an email might have some grids.
Unread 01-30-2012, 03:01 PM   #69
garver21
1995 ZJ 

Zj

Hey guys just got a zj jeep yesterday going to put so mods on it when i get taxes back, an looking for people to trail ride or off road with....
garver21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #70
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by garver21
Hey guys just got a zj jeep yesterday going to put so mods on it when i get taxes back, an looking for people to trail ride or off road with....
What are u looking at for mods
Unread 01-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #71
garver21
1995 ZJ 

Zj

The iror 4 inch lift an got to replace some of my front end got death wobble... So was looking at one of the kits of ebay that has all ball joints, upper an lower conrtrol arms an tie rod ends an need a track bar mount.. might neeed some help with the install
though
Unread 01-31-2012, 07:40 PM   #72
garver21
1995 ZJ 

or is anybody know about suspension stuff an can come look an see what all i need, from what i can tell i need drivers side motor mount, trackbar mount, passanger side lower control arm , an transmission pan gasket, an maybe a seal for the tc,
Unread 02-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #73
garver21
1995 ZJ 

just bought the ZJ 4.5" Premium Lift Kit with quik disconnects, cant wait to get it an install it ... i see som trails in my future. hahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahaha
Unread 02-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #74
Nimravus
2012 JK Wrangler 

@ Deerassassin - I'd be down for linking up this weekend if you have time, name a time and place and I'll meet you. I'm not too familiar with post yet, so looking for some quick and fun stuff. Thanks.
Unread 02-04-2012, 04:52 PM   #75
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimravus
@ Deerassassin - I'd be down for linking up this weekend if you have time, name a time and place and I'll meet you. I'm not too familiar with post yet, so looking for some quick and fun stuff. Thanks.
I UBS to change my transmission and oil and my differ tomorrow. I will hit tri city crawlers and see if we can get a ride setup for a few others as well

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.