Fort Benning, Columbus, Phenix City, Fort Mitchell JEEPERS ENTER HERE - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Fort Benning, Columbus, Phenix City, Fort Mitchell JEEPERS ENTER HERE

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 02-09-2011, 07:05 AM   #31
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

I will probably be trying to figure out how to change out my ball joints. And I hope smittybilt gets my winch to me by friday so I can fix that this weekend as well.

Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #32
ryanc
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerassassin22 View Post
I will probably be trying to figure out how to change out my ball joints. And I hope smittybilt gets my winch to me by friday so I can fix that this weekend as well.
You ever done ball joints. Its pretty easy, just need a press(rent from auto place) and some other tools. You need any help, and I am around, Ill help you out. However, id take it to Fowlers Brake and Auto in Phenix city if you dont want to f with it. Probably <200 in labor, <130 in parts.
ryanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #33
ryanc
2008 JK Wrangler 

"Is there anybody out there"
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #34
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Still here spent the weekend putting on my hood louvers and packing and painting my house.
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
Unread 02-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #35
ryanc
2008 JK Wrangler 

Anyone want to ride at Choccolocco this weekend?
Unread 02-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #36
timmayham
1995 ZJ 

sounds like a good time, too bad I have 24 hour duty on Saturday... I finally replaced my hubs, unfortunately my trans/t-case leak has gotten worse.
Unread 02-23-2011, 07:28 PM   #37
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Wow atleast you got the hubs in found out im moving to Hawaii and man RECON stickers can be a pain from what I hear but so far not drastic have to get new fender flares what a shame had to get the wife to buy me the bushwhacker flat flares 6"wide horrible I tell ya, also have to put mudflaps on not to happy about that at all. At least you got hubs on my winch is KIA smitty is sending me a brand new one this weekend might have it to put on. I did get my hood louvers installed looks sweet.
Unread 02-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #38
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanc View Post
Anyone want to ride at Choccolocco this weekend?
Where/What is this place?
Unread 03-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #39
timmayham
1995 ZJ 

Morris Mountain ORV is having their annual Shamrock run, March 25th-27th. I went to last years run and it was a good time. I would like to go again this year but it may not happen.
Unread 03-18-2011, 07:53 AM   #40
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

I thought I replied to this must have jacked it up. I traded my Jeep in for a 2011 JK 4door Unlimited Call Of Duty edition was the only RUBI for 250miles. So I'm back to stock putting on seat covers floor covers and getting all the Armor on hopefully this week. I got my order after I finish INTEL school I will be going to Hawaii so going to be interesting.
Unread 03-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #41
Catchad81
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, sorry haven't posted in a while...long enough one of you have went off and got a new ride! What is the Duty edition?
Catchad81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #42
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

It has 2 Call Of Duty stickers and a Star along with blacked out rims, stock 33 mud tires, metal gas cap cover, and light guards on the rear I think thats all but basically a Rubicon with a few extras. The only RUBI withing 200 miles of here that was online so went and snatched it up.

PICS

http://s485.photobucket.com/albums/r...mited%20STOCK/
Unread 03-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #43
gtmudy
2008 JK Wrangler 

OK Ft Benning-- Its Mike (GTMUDY) from the Ft Hood Chapter of the Military Jeepers. I'm down here for a few weeks and have a run this weekend to Morris Mountain. All are welcome to join in. Just drop me a line: 254-394-8890
gtmudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #44
gtmudy
2008 JK Wrangler 

Ok Ft Benning. Im down here TDY from Ft Hood for a couple of weeks. I'm heading up to Choccolocco mountain on Sat if anyone wants to join in. Just give me a call. I will be leaving Benning around 0630.
Here's my number: 254-394-8890
gtmudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2011, 03:09 PM   #45
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

I would go but honestly I don't have time I move on monday to AZ so I have to run around and do some last minute packign and stuff. Alot of the members on this link just PCSed to Germany, Hawaii, Korea, and Fort Campbell within the last few months and we are all Drill Sergeants or were so time is limited. I know alot of Jeeps on post don't wheel but get with ryanC send him a PM he runs up that way alot I think. Sorry I can't go if you want to ride with other folks I would go hit Shamrock Run at Morris Mountain but if you want to roll solo to Choccolocco Mountain never been their can't speak of the trail but Morris Mountain has some nice trails not to much mud one whole side of the mountain is 3, 4, 5 rated rock climbs.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.