Fort Benning, Columbus, Phenix City, Fort Mitchell JEEPERS ENTER HERE - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Fort Benning, Columbus, Phenix City, Fort Mitchell JEEPERS ENTER HERE

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-03-2011, 06:50 AM   #16
ryanc
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerassassin22 View Post
Sorry for the MASSIVE FREAKIN PICTURE but that way I guess we can all see it. I was thinking about taking off the GA since the state is the focal point.
Looks good to me

ryanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2011, 09:00 AM   #17
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

We are up in the Jeep Forum Club stuck with the name we can hash the logo.

TIMMAYHAM " ALL NAME CREDIT IS TO YOU" just to make sure everyone got that not jacking an idea.
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #18
TJDrillSGT
2006 TJ Wrangler 

how much for the jack?
TJDrillSGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #19
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

It was only like 60.00 from 4wd.com but I made my own hood mount and the loc was only 30.00. If you get the jack don't order the 4xrac if you want the 4xrac just let me know got one new in box never used it.
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
Unread 02-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #20
ryanc
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
We are up in the Jeep Forum Club stuck with the name we can hash the logo.

TIMMAYHAM " ALL NAME CREDIT IS TO YOU" just to make sure everyone got that not jacking an idea.
where?
Unread 02-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #21
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanc View Post
where?
I'm lost The jack on the hood if thats what we are talking about from 4wd.com for like 60.00. Not meaning to jack the idea timmayham had for the name of the club might be what else we could be talking about. Just want to make sure he knows and everyone else that it was his idea.
Unread 02-04-2011, 06:33 AM   #22
timmayham
1995 ZJ 

thanks for the credit brother. I think the circle sticker idea is a good one. Too bad I am heading to Ft. Campbell this June and Eagle327b is selling his Cherokee as we speak (heading to Germany in May). Take this club thing and run with it! Once I get my hub replaced and get through red phase, we will have to get together and do a little local trail riding.
Unread 02-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #23
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmayham View Post
thanks for the credit brother. I think the circle sticker idea is a good one. Too bad I am heading to Ft. Campbell this June and Eagle327b is selling his Cherokee as we speak (heading to Germany in May). Take this club thing and run with it! Once I get my hub replaced and get through red phase, we will have to get together and do a little local trail riding.
Sounds great, if you go to militaryjeepers.com they have a club already on Campbell so don't have to worry about that. I will go today and see how to get the sticker made up. Did you figure out how to get that hub off?
Unread 02-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #24
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

I went to that sticker place in the PX guy couldn't do it did get a "CRAWLER" sticker made for my "mall cawler" i did a google search found a company that is working on making the sticker on a vinly and will get a picture up same as the previous design with a 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 circle. So we will see and the jeepforum should be putting the club on the mainpage under jeep clubs so we can get the word out stickers will be plain white vinly. I figure if you want to be a member the price would be to cover sticker sounds fair don't it ? and then no fees just to make the money back for the sticker.
Unread 02-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #25
ryanc
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I went to that sticker place in the PX guy couldn't do it did get a "CRAWLER" sticker made for my "mall cawler" i did a google search found a company that is working on making the sticker on a vinly and will get a picture up same as the previous design with a 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 circle. So we will see and the jeepforum should be putting the club on the mainpage under jeep clubs so we can get the word out stickers will be plain white vinly. I figure if you want to be a member the price would be to cover sticker sounds fair don't it ? and then no fees just to make the money back for the sticker.
Sounds good. Hey deerassassin, based on your screen name I assume you do some hunting. You ever do any hog hunting? I have been wanting to get into hog hunting. There are a ton of WMAs around Georgia, we could do a trailride at a wma, then go blast some hogs.
Unread 02-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #26
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

^^^Can you hunt on Post? thats were I do all my slaying with my trusty bow. If you can get on post I can give you a few areas.
Unread 02-04-2011, 01:19 PM   #27
ryanc
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
^^^Can you hunt on Post? thats were I do all my slaying with my trusty bow. If you can get on post I can give you a few areas.
Nope, cant get on post.
Unread 02-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #28
timmayham
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Sounds great, if you go to militaryjeepers.com they have a club already on Campbell so don't have to worry about that. I will go today and see how to get the sticker made up. Did you figure out how to get that hub off?
the hub was pulled apart enough, if I would have had the right part. Things look a bit different in day light than they do at night.
Unread 02-05-2011, 08:14 AM   #29
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Did eagle keep those spare shafts? I would buy them if he don't need them as long as they fit my TJ. Well still waiting on the sticker company they sent back a quote for 75.00 for 25stickers not bad 4x4 round. I will see if they can atleast get 5x5. But probably won't here back untill monday morning. I keep seeing jeeps but man I think they don't want to play with them main post is "crawling" with jeeps that are lifted and stuff but I'm not to sure about them wheeling.
Unread 02-07-2011, 02:17 PM   #30
ryanc
2008 JK Wrangler 

Might be a decent amount of snow up in the north GA areas. Anyone want to go up to Amicalola?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.