Favor to ask-anyone in Woodstock, GA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Favor to ask-anyone in Woodstock, GA

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 01-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
Dom2007
1998 ZJ 

Favor to ask-anyone in Woodstock, GA

Hello,

New guy here(well, new again, lol)...have a favor to ask of someone in the Woodstock, GA area. Im looking at buying another XJ, and I was hoping someone could take a look at it, since I am down in Columbus, and really dont want to waste several hours of my life(I think its like 120miles each way) to find out its trashed. Just looking for a general picture of any major issues it might have...you dont have to do a full inspection, just a decent once over. Now, its at what looks to be a fairly cheesy used car dealership, but it seems like a decent price, so you never know. Doesnt need to be right this minute, not even this weekend. But if you live in the area and are down to help out, let me know and I can get you some more info.

Thanks,
Dom

Dom2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
Dom2007
1998 ZJ 

Nevermind, problem solved, found one closer.
Dom2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #3
Blitanicle99
2002 WJ 

Hmm. Just found this.
-Two Brothers, 520 Kit, PC3
Blitanicle99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.