columbus, ga - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > columbus, ga

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-24-2008, 08:38 AM   #1
muxi0121
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj columbus, ga

anybody do any wheeling around columbus, ga??

muxi0121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2008, 09:13 AM   #2
BigJerm
2007 JK Wrangler 

i am down there almost every other weekend including this one coming up but there isnt much. There is a club down there called Havoc and they are a pretty good group of guys. Most of the spots in or around Columbus are illegal so I dont get to wheel while down there. I think the nearest park for you is Morris Mountain in Anniston, AL.
Unread 03-25-2008, 08:46 AM   #3
muxi0121
2005 TJ Wrangler 

how are the class 1 & 2 trails at morris mountain?? for someone who is new to off roading??
muxi0121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2008, 09:51 AM   #4
BigJerm
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by muxi0121 View Post
how are the class 1 & 2 trails at morris mountain?? for someone who is new to off roading??
morris mountain has a great mix of things to do. Even when it was muddy and nasty we had a stock H2 with us who had a blast and had never taken it offroad. When it is dry there is plenty to ride, plenty of bypass if your rig cant make it. I definitly want to get back out there.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.