Cochran's Falls North Georgia - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Cochran's Falls North Georgia

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 01-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #16
Tick
1998 TJ Wrangler 

We will meet you there between 1:45 and 2. I will call when we get close. trailreadyjp should be going as well so we should have a crew. Look forward to meeting everyone. My # is 770-329-4549.

Tick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #17
trailreadyjp
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I plan on being there. Look forward to meeting you all.
trailreadyjp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #18
gotCLAY
1984 CJ7 

Sweet sounds fun. The add of the pumpkin is 4801 highway 52 Dawsonville 30534 if any one needs it.
Unread 01-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #19
YJ-Jer
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I thought I has posted to this earlier but I guess not. We had a great time on the trails today with you guys and hope to do it again in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown
"You know you drive a YJ when you run over a shadow and feel the steering wheel jerk."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opihi59 View Post
3 Things to know about the forum: Always PB blaster, Always check the FAQ, Always do a search, and if none of that works, ask Mean Max.
YJ-Jer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2010, 06:28 PM   #20
gotCLAY
1984 CJ7 

Had a blast today fellow Jeepers. Never knew a cj made such a good ice breaker. Look forward to seeing some pics.
Unread 01-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #21
trailreadyjp
2001 XJ Cherokee 

We had a great time and look forward to doing this again. Thanks to our fearless leader in the ice breaker. I am going to post some pics but have morethan I can post let me knowif you want some of the pics and I will see how to get them to you.
We wil start with the carnage. On the way home we realized the radio was not working great. Helps to have an antenna.

Our Leader

Unread 01-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #22
trailreadyjp
2001 XJ Cherokee 

More Pics not sure how many will fit in one post so I will make many.

Unread 01-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #23
trailreadyjp
2001 XJ Cherokee 

In case those who were not there were wondering. It was flippin' cold. Check out the ice below the front wheels.This really made for some interesting wheeling.

Here was the money hole. I wish I could have gotten a few of the ice breaker going through.

And a few for the road...

Unread 01-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #24
Tick
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Had a great time meeting all you folks. We need to do this more often. I have this video and one other of this hole and as soon as I download the pics off my camera I will post them.

[YT]<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GZ4SSv2NTDc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GZ4SSv2NTDc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>[/YT]
Unread 01-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #25
RubiOR
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I've got a few pics on the iPhone that I'll post later too. It was a great time & I second the idea that we do it again!
Unread 01-02-2010, 07:50 PM   #26
Tick
1998 TJ Wrangler 

[YT]<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nd0FgD0l6dc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nd0FgD0l6dc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>[/YT]
Unread 01-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #27
Tick
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Heres a few pics:

Ticks Rig

Ice on the Left side.

Little bit of mud and ice

Staring down Amicolola Falls

Wife, kid and dog

Group photo

Where to next time? Tray Mountain?
Unread 01-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #28
dualtjs
2011 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the great pics and video. It was my twin sons first time wheelin' and all of you helped them have a great time (driving the stock green TJ and the blue TJ with the Auburn tags on front).
dualtjs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #29
dualtjs
2011 JK Wrangler 

Tick,

I think you mentioned a site that had some good N Ga trails mapped out. Any chance you could post the link?
dualtjs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2010, 10:16 PM   #30
Tick
1998 TJ Wrangler 

The site is http://trails.firstworks.com but the site servercrashed. The guy that runs the site said when he got back he would move it to another server. Hopefully within a week. Glad you guys came along. Anytime you want to wheel let me know, I'm in.

The guy that runs the site, David, sent me this email:

Hi Gary,

The server hosting the site crashed super hard a few days back. That server will b e replaced mid-january. I'm out of town for the holidays but when I get back in the ATL I should be able to get the site back up on another server in the interim.

Sorry about the downtime and thanks for the kind words about the site.

Take care,

Dave

Keep checking the web page, its worth it.

Last edited by Tick; 01-04-2010 at 04:44 PM..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.