CJ5 mechanical help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > CJ5 mechanical help

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
Maker05

CJ5 mechanical help

I've got a '76 CJ5 that needs mechanical and wiring updates. I spent many hours working on it over the past few years but with family obligations just do not have the time to commit. Would like to find a reliable mechanic who can re-wire and work thru the mechanical issues. Could use some cosmetic improvements as well. Looking local (sandy springs, Roswell or Canton) area. Will have to have it towed.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maker05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 04:57 AM   #2
bear991
1978 CJ7 

Maker05, My name is Bear and I own a shop in Clayton,Ga. Called War Pony Customs. We restored old trucks, build rat rods and work on bikes. I'm retired from the state of Georgia as a driving instructor and diesel mechanic. I taught at North Ga. Tech college for a few years and owned a fleet of over the road trucks. I'm not really local to you but not that far away either. I'm finishing a truck up in the next few days and would be glad to help you if you want. I don't charge a arm and a leg,like I said I'm retired now and this is my full time hobby. I can pick up your jeep and go over what you want done. my cell 706-490-0944. I own a 78 CJ 7 that I drive just about everyday so I'm very familiar with jeeps and jeep parts. Let me know if I can help
bear991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.