Beasley Know,too much? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Beasley Know,too much?

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #1
Gazaway
2001 WJ 

Beasley Know,too much?

I have watched some videos of beasley knob and I wanna take my wj. Im getting tired of the trails around here (north ga )

Is it too much for my stock wj?

2001 Silver Stone Metallic Laredo WJ 4.0- 242, D30/D35, BB, Trimmed Bumper, and 265/75/16 Buckshot M/T's, Plastidipped Emblems and Grille, Obsidian Audio 15's in a 7 cubic ft ported box tuned to 30Hz, Audiopipe 15001d, Audiopipe 1002, 1/0 gauge wiring.
Gazaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #2
Louie4
Powah Injanir

1993 YJ Wrangler 

I've ridden there many times over the last 8 years or so and it's always changing. Some trails are challenging but there are many others that are fine for stock rigs. You just have to know which trails to stay clear of. The big one to stay away from is 93B. It's pretty gnarly but you can always turn around. There are lots of hill climbs that take some wheel speed and momentum. Don't bother going if it rains though. You won't go any where. Don't forget to go with a buddy and make sure one of you have the proper recovery gear.

Of course you can't go until the end of March. It's closed from January to March to reduce runoff and erosion.

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/fs...20OHV%20Trails

I have a jeep...and it is modified...I win.

YJOTM July 2012
YJOTM February 2014

Louie4's YJ Build
Poison Spyder Fender Install
Warn M8000 Rebuild Adventure
University of Georgia
Louie4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.