Anyone wheel near Catersville Ga? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Anyone wheel near Catersville Ga?

August special - FREE XJ Unibody stiffeners when you buy a~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!

Unread 01-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
scoobyguy07
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone wheel near Catersville Ga?

i bought a xj about 3 months ago lifted and everything and then what do ya know 3 out of the 4 ppl i knew with 4x4 sold then and bought ricers...
so now i need wheeling buddies
my friend that still has his and i usually go to lucas up in catersville or sweetwater or some other random little places i have found

anyway i try to go somewhere ever week or 2 and tomm im planning on going to lucas i think

also i dont really want to join a club or anything due to i dont want to drive all over the world getting jeep gas milage.

scoobyguy07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.