Anyone in Athens area willing to help out fellow jeeper? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Anyone in Athens area willing to help out fellow jeeper?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 01-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
Carralo1
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone in Athens area willing to help out fellow jeeper?

Whatsup guys, this is my first post on the Georgia sectional. I just moved down here for school from New England. I got a yj and I need to do the slave cylinder and clutch. I had to leave most of my stuff back home and living in a residential neighborhood with no access to garage it's not really the best place to be dropping a tranny. I got most tools ill need, if anyone lives in the area and wouldn't mind helping me out with a spot to do this I would greatly appreciate it! If you need any welding done and no access to one I could help ya out. I'm a real reasonable honest guy, I'd do the same for someone in my situation if I was back home. Lemme know!

Carralo1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
DucST4

1984 CJ7 

I'll have an open bay in my garage in a week. A friend got his son a car for his birthday and he's hiding it at my house till next weekend. I'm 14 miles east of the Carmack theaters on Lexington road. Send me a PM if you want to
DucST4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.