Anyone in Athens area willing to help out fellow jeeper? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Anyone in Athens area willing to help out fellow jeeper?

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 01-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
Carralo1
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone in Athens area willing to help out fellow jeeper?

Whatsup guys, this is my first post on the Georgia sectional. I just moved down here for school from New England. I got a yj and I need to do the slave cylinder and clutch. I had to leave most of my stuff back home and living in a residential neighborhood with no access to garage it's not really the best place to be dropping a tranny. I got most tools ill need, if anyone lives in the area and wouldn't mind helping me out with a spot to do this I would greatly appreciate it! If you need any welding done and no access to one I could help ya out. I'm a real reasonable honest guy, I'd do the same for someone in my situation if I was back home. Lemme know!

Carralo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
DucST4

1984 CJ7 

I'll have an open bay in my garage in a week. A friend got his son a car for his birthday and he's hiding it at my house till next weekend. I'm 14 miles east of the Carmack theaters on Lexington road. Send me a PM if you want to
DucST4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.