Anybody camping / offroading Labor Day weekend? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Anybody camping / offroading Labor Day weekend?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 08-31-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
4Chuy

Anybody camping / offroading Labor Day weekend?

I live in ATL and was hoping to find some people going camping / offroading this weekend. New to the state and would really enjoy meeting up with some people to have some fun with the Jeeps.

Separately, does anyone know of some good backcountry tent camping in GA?

4Chuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
wranglergirl48

Up near amicola falls there is some. We went there last weekend!! Not home this weekend but would love to go sometime. We are in canton ga
wranglergirl48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
nwedgar
1974 CJ5 

I like backcountry camping in the Chattahoochee National Forest. Some good spots near Raven Cliff Falls (near Helen) and over by the swinging bridge on the Benton Mckay trail (south of Blue Ridge near Toccoa River).

I've hear that Cloudland Canyon in the upper N.E. of the state is pretty awesome, but I haven't been.
nwedgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #4
wranglergirl48

What is everyone doing this weekend????
Unread 09-08-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
4Chuy

Looks like Durhamtown is the place to be. Personally, I'll be getting ready for Jeepfest this weekend.
4Chuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 10:13 PM   #6
wranglergirl48

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.