Who does gears in SC - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Who does gears in SC

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-24-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
06flex
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Who does gears in SC

Looking for a shop that really knows how to do gears in the columbia SC area. Really anywhere in SC and even NC. I am ready to regear from 3.73 to 4.56 and I want it done right. Someone who does it on a regular basis. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
You didn't correct the problem, you only worked around the real problem.
06flex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

The guys at Foothill 4x4 in Greenville SC do gearing constantly and they do good work.
tater_kamik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2010, 08:12 AM   #3
06flex
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Cool, sounds good thanks for the reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
You didn't correct the problem, you only worked around the real problem.
06flex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #4
mattman320
1995 YJ Wrangler 

definitely, they are one of the best shops in the southeast by far, these guys are legit, no joke. i've been in several times to talk to them, they are super nice and they have some of the best rigs i've ever seen. they are on Poinsett HWY just outside of downtown.... if you come up 385 from columbia, keep going straight through downtown, the road will sort of ease ro the right and you'll pass the library and art museum, go right at that road and pass Mcdonalds, its about 2 miles down the road behind Goodwill kinda, you'll see the flex ramp in their parking lot.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.