Wheelin in South Carolina - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Wheelin in South Carolina

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 02-08-2003, 09:00 PM   #1
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Exclamation Wheelin in South Carolina

Hey guys, anyone from south carolina that has a club or wants to go wheeling with some fellow jeepers contact me. Where trying to start a jeep and offroad club. I've got a couple of buddies with jeeps that i usually go with but where looking for some new faces and some new places to wheel.?

Unread 02-09-2003, 07:46 AM   #2
bodi

i live in the upstate and there are quite a few guys around here that wheel. check out www.foothills4x4.com.
83 CJ7 w/remanufactured jasper 258 I6 w/t-5, Weber carb, new exhaust, PS, PB, 2 1/2" Lift, 31" BFG's, herculined interior and s**t brown paint job (for now) "in to deep..but thats when it starts getting fun"
Brown Jeep Club Member #2
bodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2003, 08:37 PM   #3
lasarus

new club

hey...we are startin this one if your interested

There is a new 4x4 Club in town. They are called the “Mid-Atlantic Trail Crusaders.” The name implies what we are all about…Crusading for new trails in the NC/VA/SC Area! Membership is free!!! Its open to all types of 4x4 Equipped vehicles.We are simply a new club looking for active members to go wheelin with us and help each other out with our rigs. Activities also include camping, BBQ’s and Meet and Greets. email at lasarus22@hotmail.com for more information.

heres the website:

Mid-Atlantic Trail Crusaders
Unread 05-23-2003, 06:08 AM   #4
02JEEP
1997 TJ Wrangler 

SC

I just moved to SC, Columbia area and am looking for a club to join up with and places to wheel.

Jeep in a Box-Used Jeep Parts
https://www.facebook.com/jeepinabox
02JEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2003, 03:39 PM   #5
rwangler88
1984 CJ7 

Hey guzzy. are you still headed to Uwharrie June 21st with us. I am actually trying to start a club called Aggressive Concepts 4X4 in SC to get SC and NC wheelers together. We can talk about it at Uwharrie if your are still going.

[url]www.aggressivekrawlers.com[/url]
Myrtle Beach Off Road Club
rwangler88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2007, 11:02 PM   #6
teamoney
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Columbia. Free club??? I'm in.
teamoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2007, 11:37 PM   #7
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

wow oldschool...yeah, check out www.usjeeps.com for jeepers in the columbia and surrounding areas.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.