Upstate SC Trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Upstate SC Trails

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 06-30-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Upstate SC Trails

Anyone know any good local trails. I know of Red Turner RD. in northern Greenville county. Anyone got anything else. Last I heard Green Rd. is closed (near Red Turner) and then there is Glassy Trail also near there. Does anyone have any other Legal wheeling spots. All of these trails area actually public but not maintained roads. If anyone has any post em here. Thanks.

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Huh little thin out this way huh lol

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
Unread 07-01-2008, 07:53 AM   #3
drew76
2005 TJ Wrangler 

gulches ORV park in Laurens county...not sure how far they are from you, but its a great place to go and wheel.

www.gulchesorvpark.com
Unread 07-02-2008, 07:59 AM   #4
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Yea been wanting to head out that way. Thanks.

Unread 07-02-2008, 08:29 AM   #5
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

gulches is a great place for stock to heavily modified, you will have a good time. I'll be there the weekend of July 11th in our cheap cherokee
Unread 07-07-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Wish I had a trailer and I'd bring my beater cherokee. May head down there with the stock TJ. Thanks for the heads up.

Unread 07-08-2008, 07:33 AM   #7
drew76
2005 TJ Wrangler 

My TJ is bone stock other than the 31x10.50 all terrain tires and I had a great time at Gulches. Great people there and great trails for everything from Beginner to expert.
Unread 07-11-2008, 04:55 PM   #8
02limitedwj
2002 WJ 

where is this red turner road u speak of located
02limitedwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2008, 01:48 AM   #9
txboy72
2005 TJ Wrangler 

theres a place called the gulches, is a smaller park but lots of fun. just google the gulches and youll find it. the people are very friendly and the owner knows a ton about wheelin. makes for a good weekend.
txboy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2008, 11:08 AM   #10
jeeptillidie
2001 TJ Wrangler 

The horsepasture trail is up around lake Jocassee. Its not much on the lines of offroading but it is very scenic and a good way to kill a day.
jeeptillidie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2008, 01:05 PM   #11
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

The Red Turner Rd. is off of Hwy 101. Its mapquestable. Bunch of little powerline trail type stuff and few mud holes and a stream crossing. Its where I took my gf to learn how to wheel a little.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.