Upstate SC Summer Driving ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Upstate SC Summer Driving ?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 07-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
Meathook
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Upstate SC Summer Driving ?

Hi everyone. Just purchased a 98 TJ and am ready to go for a ride this weekend. Can someone help me with places to go that are open this time of year? I know of Horsepasture Rd, but it isn't open. I don't mind driving an hour or two, but would like to keep it somewhat close to Greenville if possible.

I am not looking for anything extreme, just a nice off-road adventure.

Many thanks in advance!

Meathook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
YelloJeep
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
Hi everyone. Just purchased a 98 TJ and am ready to go for a ride this weekend. Can someone help me with places to go that are open this time of year? I know of Horsepasture Rd, but it isn't open. I don't mind driving an hour or two, but would like to keep it somewhat close to Greenville if possible.

Many thanks in advance!
Welcome to the forum! You should hit up Gulches Off road park. I will be heading out there tomorrow I think. They are having an Independence day event tomorrow also. Go to gulchesorvpark.com for more info.
It's an awesome place to offroad and you will LOVE it. It has stuff for stock up to the built stuff. You should see some awesome rides out there too. I HIGHLY recommend it. Oh, and the "guides" are pretty awesome and will guide you through some of the trails on your first visit.
YelloJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meathook View Post

Many thanks in advance!
saw where you were on OffroadSC, MidCarolina jeepers have a trip coming up soon thats a few hours away but its not too extreme
Unread 07-17-2012, 07:44 AM   #4
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Carver Mill Road in spartanburg is cool place to ride for a couple hours. Also Archer Rd is good to tear up some mud and some hill climbs.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.