Rookie here - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Rookie here

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 06-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #1
aintyellow

Rookie here

Hey y'all I'm pretty new to this just finished up my freshmen year down at The Citadel and my parents just brought me a brand new jeep and I wanna break him in. I live in Lexington and I havr done a little bit of work to it is a dozer (orange not yellow) JK2013 with 2.5 lift on 31s blacked out.

aintyellow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
phil1330
1964 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aintyellow View Post
Hey y'all I'm pretty new to this just finished up my freshmen year down at The Citadel and my parents just brought me a brand new jeep and I wanna break him in. I live in Lexington and I havr done a little bit of work to it is a dozer (orange not yellow) JK2013 with 2.5 lift on 31s blacked out.
I live in lexington as well. Some friends and I have been making trips to gulches lately. you're more than welcome to tag along one saturday or sunday if you like.
Unread 06-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #3
aintyellow

Alright. Sweet thanks ill be sure to look on here for hen y'all head up there to join. Thanks bro
aintyellow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.