Piedmont 4x4 South Carolina - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Piedmont 4x4 South Carolina

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #16
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Interested, but no access to facebook.
Thats ok Ill keep you updated

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wj-slow-but-getting-there-1153271/[/url]

IRO 6.5" lift, IRO Front long arms, rear iro adj upper a arm and adj rear lower, custom 4x4 fab front bumper, rough country winch, 15" crager soft 8's, procomp 35-12.50 tire, fenders trimmed KOR light bar, malone roof rack
240impala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #17
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloJeep View Post
I'm going to go to Gulches Got talent tomorrow, andy of you guys going? I don't think I will be riding the park, just watching the event....
Wish I could make it but got to work

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wj-slow-but-getting-there-1153271/[/url]

IRO 6.5" lift, IRO Front long arms, rear iro adj upper a arm and adj rear lower, custom 4x4 fab front bumper, rough country winch, 15" crager soft 8's, procomp 35-12.50 tire, fenders trimmed KOR light bar, malone roof rack
Unread 09-10-2011, 04:18 AM   #18
JeepDrew_94
2000 WJ 

Wish I could go, but gotta work. Last time I went wheeling was at gulches this time last year. About flipped the YJ on the midnight night ride. It was awesome
JeepDrew_94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2011, 07:59 PM   #19
240impala
2003 WJ 

working on a website

Unread 09-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #20
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

How bout a list of parts needed by members, and when members go to the local pull ya part ( Rons in Greer, LKQ in Greenville ) they can keep an eye out and update members when the vehicle/part is there? Just a thought.

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011, 10:07 AM   #21
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj
How bout a list of parts needed by members, and when members go to the local pull ya part ( Rons in Greer, LKQ in Greenville ) they can keep an eye out and update members when the vehicle/part is there? Just a thought.
Good idea my buddy is a good web designer and going to try to make a forum site

Unread 09-12-2011, 05:54 PM   #22
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Cool. When I have some extra cash flow, I'm gonna pop for the membership

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #23
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
Cool. When I have some extra cash flow, I'm gonna pop for the membership
Cool man getting the shirts mid week. Going to have a meeting soon.

Unread 09-13-2011, 12:43 AM   #24
TJ_Wrangler_SC
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I live in Liberty but work in Greenville, I would like to see more about what the plans are. Something weekly, monthly?
TJ_Wrangler_SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2011, 06:03 AM   #25
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ_Wrangler_SC
I live in Liberty but work in Greenville, I would like to see more about what the plans are. Something weekly, monthly?
Prob monthly we are trying to get a location. Also there will be rides from just going to the mountains to uwarrie or gulches

Unread 09-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #26
peytonimor7
2004 WJ 

This sounds like a great idea. Sadly, I'm about an hour and a half away in Newberry County. I could make a few wheeling trips though if they're not too far off!
Unread 09-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #27
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

We would be up for helping out with a club discount IF it has not been setup somewhere else already. Feel free to PM us and we can see what happens...

-Jason

Tires-FREE SHIPPING!!
KrawlOff-Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #28
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by peytonWJ
This sounds like a great idea. Sadly, I'm about an hour and a half away in Newberry County. I could make a few wheeling trips though if they're not too far off!
Cool man it's cool one guy is from florence. But yeah come hang with us

Unread 09-19-2011, 05:45 AM   #29
YelloJeep
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I will probably join if we meet in Mauldin or Simpsonville/Ft. Inn.... Of course, preferably Simpsonville...
The main reason I haven't gotten associated with another club is because they are all on the other side of town!
Oh, and I'm sporting a 4banger so interstate trips are few and far between...
YelloJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2011, 09:43 AM   #30
seanyb505
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloJeep View Post
I will probably join if we meet in Mauldin or Simpsonville/Ft. Inn.... Of course, preferably Simpsonville...
The main reason I haven't gotten associated with another club is because they are all on the other side of town!
Oh, and I'm sporting a 4banger so interstate trips are few and far between...
Clear your PM box

Projected date of completion - lol

www.jeepstrokers.com
seanyb505 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.