Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Piedmont 4x4 South Carolina

27K views 235 replies 16 participants last post by  240impala 
#1 ·
Hello everyone we are starting a new 4x4 club in South carolina called Piedmont 4x4 if interested let me know

#3 ·
Interested.

#6 ·
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piedmont-4x4/244928038881751?notif_t=page_new_likes

This is the facebook page for the club. Im having t-shirts and stickers made right now for the club. Dues are going to be 25 bucks if you want the stuff. Also Im working with some local companies to get some discounts for the group, feel free to pm about the group or leave a comment on the facebook page. we are going to get some meeting in place as well as some rides and wheeling trips. Thanks for showing interest.

#8 ·
JeepDrew_94 said:
If you need any help, I can help as much as I can. My Facebook is under 05f1fiddy@bellsouth.net
Thanks man yeah we will take all we can get trying to plan a good ride sometime

#9 ·
I am definitely interested..... ESPECIALLY if the club meets in Simpsonville... Oh, and don't tell anyone, but when I am on here, I am at work 99% of the time so I cannot get onto Facebook usually.... So anything important, try to put it on here also (if possible)... Maybe others are in the same boat as me! A club in/near Simpsonville would be awesome!

Does anyone on here know much about Jimmie Dawgs on Fairview road??? It seems to me that there is always a Jeep parked there and I wonder if the owner is a Jeeper.... Seems like it MIGHT be a cool place to meet? I haven't been there myself but it gets good reviews..(oh, and small business!!)

#13 ·
hey guys we are ordering shirts the club fee is 25 that includes 2 stickers a shirt and a card to get discounts at local shops. Let me know if interested i will need sizes to order shirts

#20 ·
How bout a list of parts needed by members, and when members go to the local pull ya part ( Rons in Greer, LKQ in Greenville ) they can keep an eye out and update members when the vehicle/part is there? Just a thought.

#21 ·
jeepdavetj said:
How bout a list of parts needed by members, and when members go to the local pull ya part ( Rons in Greer, LKQ in Greenville ) they can keep an eye out and update members when the vehicle/part is there? Just a thought.
Good idea my buddy is a good web designer and going to try to make a forum site

#22 ·
Cool. When I have some extra cash flow, I'm gonna pop for the membership :thumbsup:

#23 ·
Cool man getting the shirts mid week. Going to have a meeting soon.

#25 ·
TJ_Wrangler_SC said:
I live in Liberty but work in Greenville, I would like to see more about what the plans are. Something weekly, monthly?
Prob monthly we are trying to get a location. Also there will be rides from just going to the mountains to uwarrie or gulches

#28 ·
peytonWJ said:
This sounds like a great idea. Sadly, I'm about an hour and a half away :eek: in Newberry County. I could make a few wheeling trips though if they're not too far off! :)
Cool man it's cool one guy is from florence. But yeah come hang with us

#29 ·
I will probably join if we meet in Mauldin or Simpsonville/Ft. Inn.... Of course, preferably Simpsonville...
The main reason I haven't gotten associated with another club is because they are all on the other side of town!
Oh, and I'm sporting a 4banger so interstate trips are few and far between...

#32 ·
Meeting a Quaker stake tonight if anyone wants to go should be a good time its all you can eat wings and sides. If you can make it let me know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.