Piedmont 4x4 South Carolina - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Piedmont 4x4 South Carolina

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 09-06-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
240impala
2003 WJ 

Piedmont 4x4 South Carolina

Hello everyone we are starting a new 4x4 club in South carolina called Piedmont 4x4 if interested let me know

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wj-slow-but-getting-there-1153271/[/url]

IRO 6.5" lift, IRO Front long arms, rear iro adj upper a arm and adj rear lower, custom 4x4 fab front bumper, rough country winch, 15" crager soft 8's, procomp 35-12.50 tire, fenders trimmed KOR light bar, malone roof rack
240impala is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #2
JeepDrew_94
2000 WJ 

Im interested
JeepDrew_94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Interested.

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
fsSnowboard
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'd be interested if it meets locally (greenville and simpsonville)
Unread 09-07-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
jwb7608
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Interested
jwb7608 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #6
240impala
2003 WJ 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piedmo...page_new_likes

This is the facebook page for the club. Im having t-shirts and stickers made right now for the club. Dues are going to be 25 bucks if you want the stuff. Also Im working with some local companies to get some discounts for the group, feel free to pm about the group or leave a comment on the facebook page. we are going to get some meeting in place as well as some rides and wheeling trips. Thanks for showing interest.

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wj-slow-but-getting-there-1153271/[/url]

IRO 6.5" lift, IRO Front long arms, rear iro adj upper a arm and adj rear lower, custom 4x4 fab front bumper, rough country winch, 15" crager soft 8's, procomp 35-12.50 tire, fenders trimmed KOR light bar, malone roof rack
Unread 09-08-2011, 08:29 AM   #7
JeepDrew_94
2000 WJ 

If you need any help, I can help as much as I can. My Facebook is under 05f1fiddy@bellsouth.net
Unread 09-08-2011, 08:47 AM   #8
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepDrew_94
If you need any help, I can help as much as I can. My Facebook is under 05f1fiddy@bellsouth.net
Thanks man yeah we will take all we can get trying to plan a good ride sometime

Unread 09-08-2011, 10:06 AM   #9
YelloJeep
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I am definitely interested..... ESPECIALLY if the club meets in Simpsonville... Oh, and don't tell anyone, but when I am on here, I am at work 99% of the time so I cannot get onto Facebook usually.... So anything important, try to put it on here also (if possible)... Maybe others are in the same boat as me! A club in/near Simpsonville would be awesome!

Does anyone on here know much about Jimmie Dawgs on Fairview road??? It seems to me that there is always a Jeep parked there and I wonder if the owner is a Jeeper.... Seems like it MIGHT be a cool place to meet? I haven't been there myself but it gets good reviews..(oh, and small business!!)
YelloJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
fsSnowboard
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I've never seen Jimmie Dawgs. What is it near?
Also, I can help if needed. I do computer repair and websites so will be able to help out in the website/internet area.
Unread 09-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #11
YelloJeep
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsSnowboard View Post
I've never seen Jimmie Dawgs. What is it near?
Also, I can help if needed. I do computer repair and websites so will be able to help out in the website/internet area.
It is at the intersection of Jenkins Bridge and Fairview road (next to the abandoned gas station) and I think across from the field that used to be a driving range.... Know where that is?? It is a small place but appears to be very popular. http://www.jimmiedawgs.com/Jimmie_Da...nville_SC.html

Again, I have never been there....
Unread 09-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #12
JeepDrew_94
2000 WJ 

I've been to Jimmy Dawgs once. It's a small place but it seemed like it might be a cool place.
Unread 09-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #13
240impala
2003 WJ 

hey guys we are ordering shirts the club fee is 25 that includes 2 stickers a shirt and a card to get discounts at local shops. Let me know if interested i will need sizes to order shirts

Unread 09-09-2011, 11:39 AM   #14
seanyb505
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Interested, but no access to facebook.

Projected date of completion - lol

www.jeepstrokers.com
seanyb505 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2011, 11:49 AM   #15
YelloJeep
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I'm going to go to Gulches Got talent tomorrow, andy of you guys going? I don't think I will be riding the park, just watching the event....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.