new to myrtle beach area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > new to myrtle beach area

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
crikeyjeepturtl
2005 TJ Wrangler 

new to myrtle beach area

hey there. names tyler and just moved to myrtle beach from chicago. I was hoping someone knew of some local trails anyone could possibly show me. Or show me the ropes at the gulches one of these weekends. Thanks

crikeyjeepturtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
billybob535

There is a private off road park in ash just across the border in nc. Check out coastalcarolinaoffroad.com for info from the locals.
billybob535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #3
Jons59ZJ
1998 ZJ 

If you hit up some of the local trails, be careful. Watch out for the power lines, Santee Cooper patrols them and they have arrest powers...

Jon in Afghanistan, but from the MB area...
Jons59ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
Jons59ZJ
1998 ZJ 

Zj Place in NC

http://www.carolinabackwoods.com/

I've never been, but buddies have w/ their lifted, modified 4-wheelers. They said it's very wett...
Jons59ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.