New to Clemson - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > New to Clemson

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 08-22-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
AntiNicker
2001 TJ Wrangler 

New to Clemson

Just moved up to Clemson for college(well im doing Clemson Bridge program through Tri County Tech) from Columbia. I was wondering where some trails are around here. I know there has gotta be some around. Please inform me, i wanna go wheelin.

-AntiNicker

AntiNicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
LilSteve97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Not really any trails, Gulches isnt to far away. Check out offroadsc.com theres a bunch of us on there and clemson offroad club checks in there for rides and schedules. You'll see a bobbed white 1st gen toyota 4runner on 37 PBR that wheels with us at school.

Saw a Red TJ on 35 mtr's at school (TCTC) today i hadnt seen before that i felt like ive seen on here before.
LilSteve97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
peytonimor7
2004 WJ 

My brother just moved in for his first year there as well, in the Bridge program. Big green f-250 on brand spankin' new BFG A/T's and a camo 4x4 sticker if you ever notice him. I'll hopefully be heading to Clemson next year too. He doesn't really wheel it as far as I know... of course it is a Ford so I don't blame him

My immediate family all own 5 Fords... and nothing else. (The brother I was talking about owns a 70 something f 150 explorer as well) I'm the only smart one with a Jeep.
Unread 08-24-2011, 07:53 PM   #4
LilSteve97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

My jeep is currently on jackstands awaiting a free weekend so i can get the rear 4 linked and finish the front 44s upper. I drive a green taco on 33 duratracs on the daily. Also Clemson offroad is having a meeting sunday at fiesta grill on 93 at 6pm you should come out.

That TJ i was speaking of is the "lake murray build" jeep.
LilSteve97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
peytonimor7
2004 WJ 

Lake Murray is the place to be every weekend during the summer...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.