Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Moving to Clemson/Greenville SC area, need some wheeling advice.

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sc_russ 
#1 ·
So im at Clemson right now doing my freshman orientaion and i LOVE this area. Im looking for some people and places to wheel with when i get here for good in the fall, and also maybe some suggestions on where i could store my jeep since im bringing my truck as well. So anything you guys from the area can let me know would be greatly appreicated.

#2 ·
Go to the Clemson 4 Wheel Drive Center (Welcome To Clemson 4 Wheel Center). Their shop is actually in Seneca, on Clemson Blvd. They do some good work... and Im sure they can hook you up with some group rides. Also... there used to be a club on campus called "Clemson Offroad". Look for them at the student orgs fair at the begining of the fall semester. If they're still around, Im sure you can find them.

For wheelin in that area, check out Rice Creek and Gulches ORV Park. And Uwharrie National Forest isn't too far away.

Go Tigers!

#3 ·
Before I got orders to Hawaii I lived in Easley which is right between Clemson and Greenville. I was in Club 4x4 Upstate SC and they go all over the upstate. I would recommend joining them, its free to join as far as I know and the rigs range from stock to crazy buggys. Here's there facebook:
Welcome to Facebook
They are working a website. Here is the email:
Club4x4upstatesc@yahoo.com
They real good people, I wish I wasn't so far away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.