Might Need Help - Old 95 YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Might Need Help - Old 95 YJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
benmar2000
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Might Need Help - Old 95 YJ

To start off with.. I have a 95 YJ 2.5L 5sp with a Ford 8.8

I lost my job last friday and due to major renovation jobs to the house.. I am broke.. I did get a small severance package but that won't last long.. Anyways, if I can't find a job in 2 months, I will have to sell one of my Jeeps.. I have 3.. Besides the YJ, I have a 06 Libby and a 07 JKU.

We are going to sell the Libby.. I can't part with the YJ.. It is our very first Jeep and we can't part with it.. And the JKU is modified and is our off roading Jeep..

The problem is the YJ has been sitting in the garage for the past 4 years.. I have the FSM so if I have to rebuild the engine,, I can.. I have access to all the tools and stuff I would need to preform the job.. And I have to keep it cheap which means ME doing all the work.. The only thing I would have done would be getting block cleaned up and honed if needed.. But from my understanding, since it has been garage kept, it should be ok.. Just put a little bit of oil in the cylinders.. Crank i over with the coil disconnected..

Well, if I run into any issues, I post up- here.. Man.. This sucks..

benmar2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.