Long Arm Lift Kit Install -Shop advice needed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Long Arm Lift Kit Install -Shop advice needed

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 06-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
MWV247
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Long Arm Lift Kit Install -Shop advice needed

I live in Charleston SC and Im looking for a reputable shop to install the long arm lift on my 2005 LJ Wrangler. I need a good shop that knows what they are doing -All the control arm brackets need to be cut off of my frame and a few items need to be welded.
Im not confident with low country 4x4 to work on my Jeep. Im willing to drive as long as its less than 4 hours.

Im conisdering Clemson Off Road but open to suggestions. Please give me any knowledge you can. Apprecite the help.

MWV247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.