Jeeps in Upstate South Carolina - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Jeeps in Upstate South Carolina

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 01-15-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
UpstateJeep02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Jeeps in Upstate South Carolina

Im looking for some Jeeps to go 4 wheeling with. Im sittin on a 02 Wrangler TJ 4inch lift, 35inch mud terrains and if anyone in the upstate is looking for some fun and know of some nice trails im in. Just hit me up.

0115011201.jpg  
UpstateJeep02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

how far are you from bennitsville
93zjFBI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2011, 11:10 AM   #3
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey im from spartanburg and know of some local trails around here if you wanna ride one day or grab a drink or something. You got a dana 44 or dana 35c?
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I go wheeling constantly, check out Gulches at http://www.gulchesorvpark.com The next time I am planning on going is on the 19th of Feb but hopefully I will be able to make a trip before then. Holler at me anytime if you want to wheel.

Some of the info and links for the 19th of Feb event!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=182566935100371
http://www.gulchesorvpark.com/bb/php...php?f=1&t=5761
tater_kamik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2011, 11:46 AM   #5
jwb7608
2002 TJ Wrangler 

where are the trails in spartanburg?
jwb7608 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2011, 12:47 PM   #6
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

off Archer Rd down by Ikes Grill.
Carver Mill Road near Spartanburg Methodist College.
pm me for more details.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-13-2011, 10:48 AM   #7
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

Post them here. We are from Anderson and always look for a legal place to wheel...

-Jason

Tires-FREE SHIPPING!!
KrawlOff-Road is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #8
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Red Turner Rd. It's in Greenville county near Hwy 11 and Hwy 101. That and Green Rd. Near the same area. Both are public roads, both are legal. Both are no longer maintained. DO NOT GET OFF THE ROAD. You use to be able to run the trails, but the DNR has been busting *** lately.

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.