Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Gulches ORV

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  rabunjeeper 
#1 ·
I want to head back down to the Gulches Off-road park one of the next two weekends. I'm open to go anytime over the next 2 weekends (Nov. 13/14 or 20/21). Let me know if you want to join. :highfive:

#3 ·
Cool man, I'll try to make the trip over on the 21st then. Do yall ride a lot in N. Ga? I spent 2 years at Young Harris and would like to get back down there sometime.

#8 ·
Just stay at one of the camp sites as it is only $10 and the campsites are quite nice. It depends which trails/ obstacles you take. All of the trails are marked with difficulty ratings. A lot of open open vehicles can do most of the park. In my open open YJ I could do radical ravine, heartbreaker, tnt rock garden, death valley, rebel blvd, sidewinder, twister, and twister's sister. It is definately an absolute blast both to ride and to watch others. I am sure Skip will set you up with a ranger to show you the park, and if I am there I would be more than happy to.
Yall may want to check out the Gulches forum at Gulches Off Road Vehicle Park or search for "gulches" on youtube.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.