Gulches ORV - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Gulches ORV

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 11-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
StrokedWJ
Web Wheeler

2000 WJ 

Gulches ORV

I want to head back down to the Gulches Off-road park one of the next two weekends. I'm open to go anytime over the next 2 weekends (Nov. 13/14 or 20/21). Let me know if you want to join.

Click this -->Think you can beat me?
StrokedWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2010, 10:50 AM   #2
rabunjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The North ga jeepers are planing a ride there on the 21st. Visit northgajeepers.com and register at the forum if you want to see our ride details. Thanks!
Unread 11-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
StrokedWJ
Web Wheeler

2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabunjeeper View Post
The North ga jeepers are planing a ride there on the 21st. Visit northgajeepers.com and register at the forum if you want to see our ride details. Thanks!
Cool man, I'll try to make the trip over on the 21st then. Do yall ride a lot in N. Ga? I spent 2 years at Young Harris and would like to get back down there sometime.

Click this -->Think you can beat me?
StrokedWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #4
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

We wheeled there once. It was a great park. We have been looking for a reason to go back...

-Jason
KrawlOff-Road is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
rabunjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrokedWJ View Post
Cool man, I'll try to make the trip over on the 21st then. Do yall ride a lot in N. Ga? I spent 2 years at Young Harris and would like to get back down there sometime.
We ride alot in north ga.
Unread 11-08-2010, 09:07 PM   #6
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I go there as much as I can, I will let you know if I plan to go on either of those two weekends.
tater_kamik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #7
flyingbrian
2010 JK Wrangler 

we are actually going on the 20th Saturday hotel it and ride some on Sunday the 21st of November..

is this place wild or mild ?.. I have heard both stories but we plan on driving our rigs back home..
flyingbrian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Just stay at one of the camp sites as it is only $10 and the campsites are quite nice. It depends which trails/ obstacles you take. All of the trails are marked with difficulty ratings. A lot of open open vehicles can do most of the park. In my open open YJ I could do radical ravine, heartbreaker, tnt rock garden, death valley, rebel blvd, sidewinder, twister, and twister's sister. It is definately an absolute blast both to ride and to watch others. I am sure Skip will set you up with a ranger to show you the park, and if I am there I would be more than happy to.
Yall may want to check out the Gulches forum at Gulches Off*Road Vehicle Park or search for "gulches" on youtube.
Unread 11-14-2010, 09:34 PM   #9
tater_kamik
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I am planning on staying the weekend at Gulches from the 20th to the 21st, I will PM those that said they were going or interested with my number. Weather looks good for the weekend too, keep your fingers crossed!
Unread 11-18-2010, 09:04 PM   #10
rabunjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like our group has canceled going to gulches this sat, maybe next time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.