i'm going no matter what. I've never gone with anybody before and just followed other people I met down there. They open at 10, but I usally get there around 1040-11. I might have a buddy go too if he fixes his CJ (should find out tomorrow if he is going).
I normally go down highway 25, but Google maps says fairview rd also goes there. I prefer 25 because it is 4 lane highway with faster speed limit and its closer to where I live. If you want to go we can set a time to meet somewhere.
edit: PS, i tried to PM you this thread but your box is full.
My Build -> http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/fssnowboards-2005-tj-x-1133763/
Would probably be better if you did..... I have trouble getting my pics posted for some reason.... Thanks!! We definitely need to make another trip out soon.... Maybe next time I will have swaybar disconnect and 33's....
If you can make it... Come on out! It is going to be a blast! Our Jeep club is helping with the staff. Here is an updated list of the raffle prizes...
1. NELMS AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES GROUP = $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO BE USED AT NELMS AUTOMOTIVE, NELMS OFF ROAD, AND/OR NELMS SPEED SHOP! USE IT HERE AT THE SHOP LOCALLY OR ONLINE ON AT OUR WEBSITES!!!
2. CITY CHEVROLET = A SET OF FIVE (5) 35 12.50 17 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER MT'S
3. WARN = VR8000 WINCH
4. MAX-BILT = FIVE (5) $50 GIFT CERTIFICATES TO BE RAFFLED OFF SEPARATELY!
5. SEVENSLAT4X4 JEEP CLUB = WARN MEDIUM DUTY ACCESSORY KIT W/BAG!
6. TOM WOODS DRIVESHAFTS = $100 GIFT CERTIFICATE
7. OFFROADSC.COM = (1) T-SHIRT & SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP TO OFFROADSC.COM (2) A T-SHIRT & OFFROADSC STICKER
8. TERAFLEX = GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR A SET OF QUICK DISCONNECTS AND HATS
9. GOPRO HD MOTORSPORTS HERO CAMERA
10. SMITTYBILT = XRC8 WINCH
They have also added a grilled hot dog lunch on Saturday!
THE PARK WAS RENTED TO NELMS OFF ROAD AND YOU CAN PRE-REGISTER ON THEIR SITE. SKIP DIDN'T WANT THE EVENT TO TAKE AWAY FROM HIS EVENTS AS THIS IS THE FIRST ONE AND THEY ARE NOT SURE WHAT THE TURN OUT WILL BE.