Gilbert/Lake Murray JF friends - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Gilbert/Lake Murray JF friends

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 10-29-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
OOXTEME
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Yj Gilbert/Lake Murray JF friends

Ok guys and girls i just moved down here from Ohio and i live on Lake Murray. Any fellow JF people around willing to help show me around and hit some trails??????

94 Yj 350 700R4 Swap with Ford 8.8 in progress, 3" BDS Lift, 1" Shackels, 3" Body, Rhino Lined Tub
OOXTEME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
Mayfair_Jeeper
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey man.... check out offroadSC.com. it is the local forum. Mid Carolina Jeepers is the local club, and they meet in Irmo the third Wednesday of the month. I am 06tjx on that board...hope to see ya soon, Shane.
Mayfair_Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.