First post yeah!! Spartanburg here, What about you? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > First post yeah!! Spartanburg here, What about you?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #46
Spencer97tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97TJGUZZY
Is that the definite name for the place, I have heard it called a few different names. Their facebook page calls it Jocasee Gorges 4wd Club.
I think it's gonna be called jocassee gorges 4wd I just remember upstate 4x4 had the even listed as sunset orv on the last trail day

Spencer97tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #47
97TJGUZZY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I think a group from Clemson offroad club and Midcarolina jeepers is heading up for the open ride on the 29th. I got a message that they will have a rainout date of January 6th if the 29th is to sloppy.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.