Fender Law coverage in SC - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Fender Law coverage in SC

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFCurrieZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 12-21-2007, 09:54 AM   #1
rattyjeeptj

Fender Law coverage in SC

Not sure if this was the right section, but does anybody know the fender coverage law in SC. I'm thinking about putting phantom fenders or rev 111 fenders on. Thanks

rattyjeeptj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2007, 07:02 PM   #2
jeeptillidie
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I dont know but I can say I have never been pulled and I drive in Columbia daily.

jeeptillidie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2007, 11:19 PM   #3
mg2000xj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I go to school in Myrtle and I have heard from a few people that there is no bumper/modification laws. Dont hold me to it but thats what I have heard.
Utah Jeep Crew Member #119
My Webshots
New Build
Old Build
mg2000xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2008, 03:14 PM   #4
mike68
2004 TJ Wrangler 

well, here in SC we get away with all kinds of stuff. (that other states dont) so im pretty sure we dont really have a strict law when it comes to fender coverage.
check out my club! www.myspace.com/viking4x4club yellow jeeps club member #68
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
mike68 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2008, 06:19 PM   #5
silvergreentj
2007 JK Wrangler 

I have lived in Columbia for 3 years, cruised the strip in Myrtle Beach every summer, and live in Greenville, SC. Never have I been pulled for tire coverage and I drive this:

I think all the cops like me around here. They always wave and do not pull me over when speeding a little.

Hunter

Low Life-87 slammed e30
silvergreentj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.