Driving on the beach - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > South Carolina Jeep Forum > Driving on the beach

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 07-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
narnwv

2000 WJ 

Driving on the beach

Hey guys, we're going to Cherry Grove, SC in a couple of weeks, and I was wondering if there's anywhere to (legally) drive on the beach in the area. I've never driven on the beach, and would love to.

Thanks guys.

narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
peytonimor7
2004 WJ 

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm pretty sure there is no place to legally drive on the beach here in SC. The closest place is Outer Banks, NC, but that's about 5 hours away from Cherry Grove.
Unread 05-10-2013, 11:36 PM   #3
CalebForbesWJ
2002 WJ 

I know this is an old thread, but hey.. why not? If you are ever in the wilmington area, you can drive on Freeman park at the north end of carolina beach, and Fort Fisher at the south end. both very reasonably priced. look them up if you get a chance
CalebForbesWJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.